What's new

TPD and rebuildables...

jk1912

Postman
maybe this isnt in the right part of the forum but feel free to move it.

just wondering will you still be able to buy rba's??? and mechmods? when the tpd kicks in?

thanks guys

Hmmm, depends where you buy them from, Scrumpox said that mods will not be affected as they are effectively batteries, (not so far classified as "Tobacco Products" by the erstwhile body of Un-elected Eurocrats that have our best interests at heart), as for RBA's.... well are HMS customs (our esteemed friends and guardians) going to open and check the liquid capacity of the item in the Jiffy Bag from Fast Tech that you and thousands of others have ordered? "I know what your thinking, did he order 2ml or 5ml? well in the confusion I kinda lost count myself, but bearing in mind this is an Aromamizer Supreme, the most powerful RBA in the world, and can blow your head clean off, the question you've got to ask yourself is, do I feel lucky today? Well do Ya? under payed and overworked HM Revenue operative?" Naa just put it through. Next.

Hmmm, depends where you buy them from, Scrumpox said that mods will not be affected as they are effectively batteries, (not so far classified as "Tobacco Products" by the erstwhile body of Un-elected Eurocrats that have our best interests at heart), as for RBA's.... well are HMS customs (our esteemed friends and guardians) going to open and check the liquid capacity of the item in the Jiffy Bag from Fast Tech that you and thousands of others have ordered? "I know what your thinking, did he order 2ml or 5ml? well in the confusion I kinda lost count myself, but bearing in mind this is an Aromamizer Supreme, the most powerful RBA in the world, and can blow your head clean off, the question you've got to ask yourself is, do I feel lucky today? Well do Ya? under payed and overworked HM Revenue operative?" Naa just put it through. Nex

im just wondering, am i still going to get my beautiful rebuildables and my incredable taste. your saying about mods i read that they will be affected. but i guess we wont know whats happening until the day comes. and who exacty is going to police this law?? are customs going to come into vape shops all over the world and make sure there is no 30ml bottles knocking about or for sale?? i just do not know

Last edited:
It will be trading standards who raid the shops, as they do now.

TPD is already here, the shops can only sell off the existing 11ml + bottles until May then that is it, 10ml and under only fir sale in the UK.

I was being flippant in my reply to the initial thread and do not have any real knowledge of what is going to happen in the foreseeable future except to say this; Prostitution has been banned since Ugg and the crew inhabited the first cave. It is still in existence. Alcohol at various times has been banned. Alcohol still exists. Drugs have been banned at various points in history, drugs still exist. Swastikas are banned, but they still exist. Just about everything that ever existed at some point has been banned but guess what? These things steadfastly refuse to go away and quietly disappear. Why?........Popular demand, You may not like it but if it exists it is ts because there is a demand for it. At this point Vaping is not going to go away, it has entered into the lexicon of consumption. There's just to much at stake here, really think about it, do you think all those Western nerds/Chinese technicians are going to tool up for a production run that's going to last what ? Two years? No way , they've already figured out the data that tells them I'm gonna be a consumer of their products for longer than if I continued to be a smoker and get lung cancer. Zero sum total. We are the new consumers and we have more power than we think. We are in control, the market cannot afford to ignore us.

Last edited:
It will be trading standards who raid the shops, as they do now.

TPD is already here, the shops can only sell off the existing 11ml + bottles until May then that is it, 10ml and under only fir sale in the UK.

i hope not i love nothing better than a big juicy cloud.

Last edited:
yea we are selling what we have left of our 30ml bottles etc. but what im wondering is can we sell 30ml pluss bottles and maybe hand out a shot of nicotine free? is that one way around it? and what about smok cloud beasts etc they gunna stop production who knows lol. i hope not i love nothing better than a big juicy cloud.

Some vendors are already doing large zero nic bottles and one shots.

Didn't they invent black marker pens, for the purpose of applying maximum fill lines on containers etc, that are a little over sized.
So a tank that will hold 6ml, should as a technicality be fine, as long as the 2ml max fill line is in the right position.
If I remember right, selling an item that should hold 2ml. but will in fact only hold 1.6ml, is misrepresentation. Where as if the same item will in fact hold more than the maximum fill is not. Hence the reason you have an air gap at the top of 99% of all containers.

Didn't they invent black marker pens, for the purpose of applying maximum fill lines on containers etc, that are a little over sized.
So a tank that will hold 6ml, should as a technicality be fine, as long as the 2ml max fill line is in the right position.
If I remember right, selling an item that should hold 2ml. but will in fact only hold 1.6ml, is misrepresentation. Where as if the same item will in fact hold more than the maximum fill is not. Hence the reason you have an air gap at the top of 99% of all containers.
Slightly off topic here but I get what your saying, I think the problem for the "Ban Crew/Eurocrats" is this, the thing I'm vaping on right here, right now, is just not going to go away. It is made of metal. I am not. The metal is going to outlast me, that's for sure. My "Tanks" are all over 2ml capacity. At what point is anybody going to come crashing through my door and arrest me for vaping on a 5ml tank? It's just not going to happen. Can 2.8 million vapers be arrested for vaping on 5ml tanks? The future of vaping belongs to us, as long as we don't loose our nerve.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic here but I get what your saying, I think the problem for the "Ban Crew/Eurocrats" is this, the thing I'm vaping on right here, right now, is just not going to go away. It is made of metal. I am not. The metal is going to outlast me, that's for sure. My "Tanks" are all over 2ml capacity. At what point is anybody going to come crashing through my door and arrest me for vaping on a 5ml tank? It's just not going to happen. Can 2.8 million vapers be arrested for vaping on 5ml tanks? The future of vaping belongs to us, as long as we don't loose our nerve.

Sorry, I wasn't overly clear on my meaning.
The Op mentioned rba's, The rba's that I use are all over the 2ml, (like my uwell crown 4ml) hence the need for a max fill line.
Unless I have misunderstood your reply, then sorry again.

Back
Top Bottom