What's new

Totally wicked court case results.

I didn't expect anything else!!! Politicians and common sense don't really mix!!! Ooh I've just noticed, I've turned into a Leg End!!!

For those still thinking something "magic" will happen and that vapers and more importantly new and prospective vapers will still have the choice and ease to buy the products required.

that is not going to happen - we are going to be shafted with a shitty stick.

Seriously .. you know that petition ?

sign it.

Ive heard some great things this last few months - there are B&M shops out there who believe they are going to be safe because "its cool won't apply to us .. all our liquid is imported from America - we have loads of different American Juices"

Nice one .. I look forward to you becoming the responsible party for the importation of that juice and for all intents and purposes becoming the defacto manufacturer of said juice in the UK - with all the cash outlay obligations etc that that will require .. per flavour .. per strength

I think this kind of non understanding of what is coming is what is causing a lot of the apathy.

Nope. Not looking good at all but even worse are the 20 drops and docking system rules mentioned in earler posts, dreamt up by our government department. They, with the help of big tobacco, are determined to vipe out vaping. I have signed every petition going, written to my MP, written to our TPD dept. but don`t think it will make any difference. It might help a bit if all forum members did the same. My next step will be to vote to leave the EU !!!

I've read the document (which looks legit btw)

Can anyone decipher the legalese and explain what this document is actually stating?

I've read the document (which looks legit btw)

Can anyone decipher the legalese and explain what this document is actually stating?
In the opinion of the Advocate general

"Get fucked - the TPD stands as is, we have far too many big and powerful companies who vaping pisses off - oh and we have to stand by the nanny state, and we really don't think you would stoop so low as to leave the EU over this"

http://100thousand.com/ <----- Sign

Back
Top Bottom