What's new

(This is it) TPD Regulations 2016

What what what? Lol

Unless I'm barking up the wrong tree, which isn't uncommon, aren't you going to 100% Nic free juice once this shard of shit kicks in properly?

I thought I'd read that. Possibly wrong. But if you did, that's the way I'd have played it.

Same principle when you go to the chippy. Buy your chips, bring them home, add sauce. Same method [emoji16]

Yeah. Lol.
After the year, it will all depend on the vendors and how they "word their stuff"
And yeah. You will still be able to import stuff from China etc.
The TPD doesn't stand a chance. Too many loop holes.

Whilst I somewhat agree it depends on how this act is enforced.
Technically, China suppliers will still need to conform based on Cross Border sales.
upload_2016-4-22_18-41-57.png

Unless I'm barking up the wrong tree, which isn't uncommon, aren't you going to 100% Nic free juice once this shard of shit kicks in properly?

I thought I'd read that. Possibly wrong. But if you did, that's the way I'd have played it.

Same principle when you go to the chippy. Buy your chips, bring them home, add sauce. Same method [emoji16]
I'm slowly doing all flavours in zero nic,

Was hoping by November to be able to justify the savage investment to continue with nic juice too, but either way there will be zero available for sure :)

Whilst I somewhat agree it depends on how this act is enforced.
Technically, China suppliers will still need to conform based on Cross Border sales.
View attachment 87753

I take your point John and in principle I agree. But China don't comply with anything anyone else tells them to do. They don't need to. And the fact is that the vast majority of hardware we use comes from China, and if I were to back any society to expose political loopholes for their own economic gains it's the Chinese.

I'm slowly doing all flavours in zero nic,

Was hoping by November to be able to justify the savage investment to continue with nic juice too, but either way there will be zero available for sure :)

If everyone does that I'm happy. But that's me being selfish.

From a business perspective I think that's by far the most sensible way. You can still use your existing bottles, do everything the same and just leave out the nic. Like it [emoji106]

I want to know who the hell is going to enforce it all ??? . There will be a thriving black market, more money for China & loss of tax revenue in the UK. Plus, empty premises, loss of jobs etc.. Won`t affect anything, but I`m voting out.

Will we not be able to get nicotine in Pg or VG at all after May 20th or will we be able to buy it in 10ml bottles in 20mg?
Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom