What's new

The Scottish Sun: Shocking scan reveals first case of vaping-related lung disease in UK

I heard when vaping near a 5g mast your penis becomes erect.
It was either in the sun or daily mail so it must be true.

I missed this story. Not surprising because I never read The Scum.

Not gonna click on the link but this is so typical of them. All they care about is making up shock scare stories to sell more papers. They don't give a sh1t about the truth.

i don’t think that is the case. yes, ammonia is used to “freebase” the nicotine in tobacco for use in cigarettes, allegedly to make them more addictive.

nicotine extracted from tobacco for other uses (ie vaping) is extracted using a solvent. as i understand it the solvent breaks the nicotine’s chemical bond (it naturally exists as a salt in the tobacco plant), making it freebase as basically a side product of the extraction process. there are various solvents that might be used for this.
Honestly i hope to god i am wrong and u r right, like i said thats all i know about any of it.

I heard when vaping near a 5g mast your penis becomes erect.
It was either in the sun or daily mail so it must be true.
Im pretty sure teens are getting high off 5g too...they r caling it high fiving

I usually stop reading after I read the Scottish Sun but I read out of interest as it was on here.

I think I channelled my inner trump;

THAT'S FAKE NEWS!

Honestly i hope to god i am wrong and u r right, like i said thats all i know about any of it.
Yeah u r right, thats just for tobacco they use other stuff, my bad. Im very glad to be wrong about that

'This means the freebase nicotine in e-liquids doesn't use the same ammonia or other additives in cigarettes. Right now, there are no studies linking this pure form of nicotine to cancer caused by cigarette smoke, and thus it is considered safe to inhale.'

Back
Top Bottom