What's new

The rioting has begun here.

Can someone explain what is going on here ?
What i see are Police telling a woman what to spray :hmm:

I was just reading the thread, in case you were asking about that,

When u hear q and the massive democratic conspiracy and taking back the power to patriotic americans... think the rise of the 3rd reich, the massive jew conspiracy, and taking back the power to patriotic germans

I can't see how stealing a 52" flat screen plasma would honour the murder of a restrained young Afro-American.

Your not looking at the bigger picture

Wait till you plug it in
There's a classic line in 'Rebel without a cause' when James Dean is asked what he's rebelling about and he answers 'what have you got...'.

I'm quite sure that peaceful demonstrators highlighting the brutality of Police towards certain members of the community because of their differences do not welcome the looting of shops in his name.

There's a classic line in 'Rebel without a cause' when James Dean is asked what he's rebelling about and he answers 'what have you got...'.

I'm quite sure that peaceful demonstrators highlighting the brutality of Police towards certain members of the community because of their differences do not welcome the looting of shops in his name.
Well if it's a pun disregard the above post...

I dont understand either , no place for looting, burning self destruction. i have no problem with peaceful protest.

I don't mean to derail this thread because it's important to keep this Murder in the public eye,BUT
Listening to Donald Trump ranting about violent protests,surely he has heard about the War of Independence?...
America was built on a violent uprising...

Back
Top Bottom