What's new

The rioting has begun here.

Jd_

Achiever
I live right outside Philadelphia and as of last night it can be added to the list of citywide rioting in the us

Take care.
Yep, our police are standing guard along the county line 2000 yards south of me where it borders philly

Probably closer than that, cant be more than 5 or 6 football fields at most, so maybe like 1/2 km actually

mate they are rioting in UK too for the same reason. Personally i think with Covid around protesters risk spreading the virus.
I understand why these riots are happening. I just think they will make things worse for themselves in the long run.
Donald Anuswind is all ready to let loose by the sound of things.
I heard a woman saying 400 years of pent up anger, old on nobody lives that long to remember and store up anger. She should have just concentrated on whats happened during her lifetime.
One Thing i do agree with .

mate they are rioting in UK too for the same reason. Personally i think with Covid around protesters risk spreading the virus.
I understand why these riots are happening. I just think they will make things worse for themselves in the long run.
Donald Anuswind is all ready to let loose by the sound of things.
I heard a woman saying 400 years of pent up anger, old on nobody lives that long to remember and store up anger. She should have just concentrated on whats happened during her lifetime.
One Thing i do agree with .

Im starting to lose track of why actually, covid thing, poverty thing, trump thing, going back to work thing, police killing black ppl thing

I live right outside Philadelphia and as of last night it can be added to the list of citywide rioting in the us
Ahh man be careful

I guess - if they sent the army in here against rioters ... it would after some argy bargy stop ...

In the US - the public can be armed as well - could turn into a bloodbath or revolution.

I bet the preppers are already thinking about heading for their bunkers - trump did for a bit by all accounts

Back
Top Bottom