What's new

Suicide Bunny not safe to vape ??

Blackhack

Achiever
I got this video sent to my facebook page by Dr Picnic a USA juice manufacturer that I met at vapefest.
I know it's the internet, and I know it's You Tube and should be investigated further but I thought I'd share it here in the meantime...

Last edited by a moderator:
Think i read something before about mothers milk containing titanium dioxide and turned out to be bollox, is that what the video refers to?

I'm sure I saw some lab test results showing that SB had no traces of diacytl back in September?

Then again, could be my memory playing tricks on me.

I don't like this guy.

Never tried SB but here's a test Pip had done...

https://www.facebook.com/TheSuicideBunny/posts/317933675035148

It's all a gamble at this stage and for quite a few years probably. Even if it did have Diacetyl it's still better than smoking which also contains it.

pretty much agree with this, any liquid with a creamy or buttery flavour is almost certainly going to contain either AP or diacetyl as there simply isn't anything else around that gives the equivalent flavour, it just seems that unfortunately suicide bunny has been singled out for one reason or another.

The only sure fire way to avoid this is to give up vaping and smoking completely, we are all essentially juggling one risk against another, as adults I'm pretty sure we can all make our own decisions as to where we stand on with this risk.

I for one will continue to chug diacetyl or AP without giving it too much thought until something else becomes available.

Sits back, take a good hard chug of sb mothers milk and prepares to say the unspeakable.

i smoked 40 b and h a day for an awful long time. Considerably longer than half my life in fact.

quit solely for financial reasons and a hatred of unfair uk tobacco tax rates.

so here i sit hearing that internet scares are implying the stuff i am vaping is potentially 'unsafe', when in reality i am fairly confident that my cigarettes must have been fucking murderous in comparison. I would rather vaping came in at 100 percent safe in every way, but i would also like a few million quid, a couple of really flash cars and a threesome with gillian anderson and kristen chenoworth (dont ask, first two to pop in my head), but i doubt theres much chance of that happening.

frankly, past caring and dont really give a fuck anymore. The only one hundred percent safe way to vape is not to vape. But compared to cigs, its a minimal safety consideration when it comes to vaping. Now standing on a pavement? Thats really dangerous, not just from the risk of getting hit by a car whose driver just had a heart attack, but more so from the toxic shit coming out of the exhaust. Worse still, i drive a car, i bring some of those very same emissions near my home. OMG! The humanity.

anyone know where i can buy an oxygen tent and biohazard suit. I wont be able to do function in safety without them.

wouldnt surprise me if in a world where that was normal, somebody would come up with a scare about the types of bottle used for the oxygen, that ciba gento tanks were coated internally with minute particles of fuck off and die compound so use wilber perkins tanks instead. But be aware that wb oxygen has compound FFS traces.

Ps

mothers milk is awesome. They could put arsenic in it and id still vape it

Sits back, take a good hard chug of sb mothers milk and prepares to say the unspeakable.

i smoked 40 b and h a day for an awful long time. Considerably longer than half my life in fact.

quit solely for financial reasons and a hatred of unfair uk tobacco tax rates.

so here i sit hearing that internet scares are implying the stuff i am vaping is potentially 'unsafe', when in reality i am fairly confident that my cigarettes must have been fucking murderous in comparison. I would rather vaping came in at 100 percent safe in every way, but i would also like a few million quid, a couple of really flash cars and a threesome with gillian anderson and kristen chenoworth (dont ask, first two to pop in my head), but i doubt theres much chance of that happening.

frankly, past caring and dont really give a fuck anymore. The only one hundred percent safe way to vape is not to vape. But compared to cigs, its a minimal safety consideration when it comes to vaping. Now standing on a pavement? Thats really dangerous, not just from the risk of getting hit by a car whose driver just had a heart attack, but more so from the toxic shit coming out of the exhaust. Worse still, i drive a car, i bring some of those very same emissions near my home. OMG! The humanity.

anyone know where i can buy an oxygen tent and biohazard suit. I wont be able to do function in safety without them.

wouldnt surprise me if in a world where that was normal, somebody would come up with a scare about the types of bottle used for the oxygen, that ciba gento tanks were coated internally with minute particles of fuck off and die compound so use wilber perkins tanks instead. But be aware that wb oxygen has compound FFS traces.

Glillian Anderson has aged like a fine wine.

If you're getting an oxygen tent, make sure it's low oxygen. Apparently oxygen causes cancer, so that's good!

Good marketing, maybe I will try it now, BTW how the fuck could anyone sit and listen to that video for over 5 minutes? around 30 seconds too much for me!

Back
Top Bottom