What's new

Pilot "Smoking" an ecig.

I’m all for people quitting smoking. A total ban is a terrible idea as far as I’m concerned though.

I’m all for people quitting smoking. A total ban is a terrible idea as far as I’m concerned though.

Why would it be terrible. Think about families with both parents smoking 20 a day thats around £140 a week that would be better spent. ie on their kids, or a family holiday. All the families i know with both parents smoking never have any money to enjoy a holiday. They struggle during Christmas. Ok not all families have that trouble but the problem exists. Thus smoking is as bad a blight on lives as other vices. My daughter comes first to me which is part of why i quit smoking. The last 2 or 3 months i have not really purchased much vape stuff. That money went towards a short break in the 6 weeks holiday.

Smoking is a terrible thing on the basis of the impact it has on health. But the problem you describe is the creation of the government with their punitive poor tax. That’s not caused by tobacco, but government policy.

Back
Top Bottom