What's new

Pilot "Smoking" an ecig.

Are you saying you think the story is a made up lie to demonise vaping?

No....I'm saying that the mainstream media will do or say anything to have a dig at vaping. When are there any positive news reports about the benefits of vaping, about how vaping has got a massive percentage of the population off the stinkies?

This is a comment from the article from the Daily Fail....This is what Big T want everyone to think, so they keep their revenue coffers overfloweth.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 188
Aye that’s a comment, not the article. The point is the mad pilot nearly crashed his plane because he was vaping. The fact that he was vaping is a key part of the story. It’s not an anti vaping story, rather a story about an idiot.

Aye that’s a comment, not the article. The point is the mad pilot nearly crashed his plane because he was vaping. The fact that he was vaping is a key part of the story. It’s not an anti vaping story, rather a story about an idiot.

Reading between the lines.....the article is trying to blame the vaping, not the idiot vaping.

I’d say he’s definitely between A Rock and a Hard Place, maybe it’s time for him to Walk Away

Reading between the lines.....the article is trying to blame the vaping, not the idiot vaping.

I really don’t think it is, I just had a look. He shut off the air conditioning, worried the passengers would see the vapour he was smoking.

I really don’t think it is, I just had a look. He shut off the air conditioning, worried the passengers would see the vapour he was smoking.
So that proves hes a idiot and in all fairness how long was his drag to not notice falling 6000 feet? I think it's all bullshit wouldn't you stop mid drag to stop the plain falling?

So that proves hes a idiot and in all fairness how long was his drag to not notice falling 6000 feet? I think it's all bullshit wouldn't you stop mid drag to stop the plain falling?

I think they deliberately dropped the plane because of the falling oxygen level, which was caused by the clown shutting off the air conditioning to conceal his vapour. That’s how I understood the bbc article, at least.

I think they deliberately dropped the plane because of the falling oxygen level, which was caused by the clown shutting off the air conditioning to conceal his vapour. That’s how I understood the bbc article, at least.

+1
Quickest way to re oxygenise the plane is to reduce the cabin pressure. Quickest way to do that is to drop it, quickly.
Guys a tool. It’s just a case of some pleb trying to stealth vape and not think of the consequences.

I didn't even read it [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom