What's new

OH FFS NOT AGAIN!!!!

What a fucking pillock.

I hope it really hurt and continues to hurt for a very long time.
Is that fair?

The guy did what he did because he didn't know any better. Surely the people who deserve long time hurt are those who make batteries without warning labels and vendors who supply stuff without ensuring users know what they're doing?

Neither of those actions will prevent stupid from doing what stupid does best - but at least an effort would be made to mitigate it.

No it's probably not at all fair. But then again is It not rather unfiar that dickheads like this give grist to the mill for the anti vaping nanny state types?

The reasons why I call him a dick head and wish him ill go further than the above however.

Firstly, he doesn't accept or even allude to his own error. He could easily say "wow i didn't realise carrying a loose battery about in my pocket was dangerous, look what happened."

Secondly, he goes back to smoking fags because it's apparently safer!

Sorry,but this guy, and indeed the reporter and editor that allowed this so called story to be reported in this way is an ignorant, responsibilty shifting twat of the type that really piss me off.

So is it fair?

I don't know. You decide.

Can he fuck right off and take the rest of his leg with him because it's his fault and this is a non story that's made out to be a story to the prejudice of vaping?

Yes.

(In my humble opinion!)

Having said that you do actually make a very good and valid point about the dissemination of battery safety advice

Last edited:
How many people ever admit to their mistakes? I'm still denying that it was me who left the heating on last night.

How many people ever admit to their mistakes? I'm still denying that it was me who left the heating on last night.
Once that bill hits the door mat you are in for a world of shit [emoji23]

All is fair @Mawsley read the dam label ,"do not carry loose batteries in the pocket" how fair can it be,even the Far East will include the said safety notice these days.

Nah, got @Gonloopy with that last year
emoji2.png
Yes, yes you did, I remember it well......... (shudders) :17:

so this battery blew up just because he had it in his pocket with maybe some loose change or something that interacted with it?

this is scary, I have carried a spare battery before but although there wasn't any keys or coins in there, I have had other things with it. So yeah I have been a lucky bellend!

Can anyone recommend a good battery case to get?

so this battery blew up just because he had it in his pocket with maybe some loose change or something that interacted with it?

this is scary, I have carried a spare battery before but although there wasn't any keys or coins in there, I have had other things with it. So yeah I have been a lucky bellend!

Can anyone recommend a good battery case to get?
Most sites that sell batteries do them. Myepack, stealthvape etc all do them, usually 99p or thereabouts.

I also I have seen a funky silicone sleeve that they slip into that keeps both ends covered but I can't for the life of me remember where, someone else will definitely be able to let you know on that one

You can get plastic square boxes or silicon 'condoms'.
Vape shops usually have them.
Failing that ebay, amazon, FT, GB etc.
You are only talking a quid or so.

Do NOT carry loose cells until you get some.

Torchy batteries come in a box I believe? May be as well buying 2 cells in a box?

Back
Top Bottom