What's new

New York bans flavours

... the UK ...still standing firm on pro vaping, ...It will pass bud. ... Cash is short all over and until brexit is done it's gonna be a slog but the tide will turn ...

One major organisation is currently running a succession of meetings as it considers changing its pro-vaping stance. If it does it could trigger a wave of others to follow suit, all worried about news from overseas. They are having large pressure placed upon them by an organised, funded cabal who are doing their best to undermine efforts being made here.

And then there's TPD3 coming down the pipeline.

The situation here isn't as cosy as some would have others believe. There's a huge amount of work going on trying to influence decision makers to stay strong and weather this...but money is short and professionals cost cash. Advocacy can always use donations of money or time.

One major organisation is currently running a succession of meetings as it considers changing its pro-vaping stance. If it does it could trigger a wave of others to follow suit, all worried about news from overseas. They are having large pressure placed upon them by an organised, funded cabal who are doing their best to undermine efforts being made here.

The situation here isn't as cosy as some would have others believe. There's a huge amount of work going on trying to influence decision makers to stay strong and weather this...but money is short and professionals cost cash. Advocacy can always use donations of money or time.

whats the score on this then, not heard of any company talking about this or anything, phe stance hasn't changed as they've been saying
any specifics ? actual names or sources?

There is a sad inevitability to the tail having to wag to the dog's whim.
I'm sure it's by far not the end of the war, just an uneasy truce.

Which one out of interest?

whats the score on this then, not heard of any company talking about this or anything, phe stance hasn't changed as they've been saying
any specifics ? actual names or sources?

If I could I would but I can’t. Sorry :)

Given the sensitive nature of what’s taking place, all I can say is that it’ll come out at some point - or, if they’re happy with what they hear, nothing will change for the time being and there’ll be no news at all. Which will be good news :D

It’s not PHE. But even that is an issue. They are currently under extreme pressure to alter their stance. Support continues while John Britton and Martin Dockrell remain in place. Should one or both move on, who knows where the new emphasis may lie?

A ton of mud is being lobbed about by the anti-THR gang. Plus, I’m not going to list YouTubers or make much by way of comment about them, but some might do well to consider the impact they have when they go shooting their mouths off.

Interesting interview on American tv common sense fighting back?

Last edited:
Ah the legal system, something that doesn't get msa money

nyc flavour ban.png

so thats a holt to the flavour ban for now, health department have to prove that flavours were a contributed directly to the illness'

Last edited:
Chris on a bike..now the Republic of Ireland is thinking about banning flavoured eliquids too.

What the feck is going on?! I sincerely hope the UK continues it's current pro vaping stance...and lead the way for all countries..that this is the only way to deal with the tobbaco menace!

Last edited:
Chris on a bike..now the epublic of Ireland is thinking about banning flavoured eliquids too.

What the feck is going on?! I sincerely hope the UK continues it's current pro vaping stance...and lead the way fro all countries..that this is the only way to deal with the tobbaco menace!
There's too much USA investment in Ireland for the Irish not to fall into line.

Back
Top Bottom