What's new

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

Aye...but it takes him 41 fkin mins....41 mins... of me and my pal have been hard done.... by a trade mag...fuck off...and get a real worry

This is why I never watch reviewers.

Sometimes I wish I did - it took me 3 days to figure out the base of the Deja Vu was reverse threaded.

Never heard of the mag.....I have even forgotten its name already....getting fed up and bored with vape related drama...we are supposed to be adults ffs....I don't agree with every article printed in the daily mail...do I go on You Tube and rant...do I Fk...pair of fannies.

Summed up more succinctly than I could have done.

I think it's lovely that the beardy man has an 'I love Mawsley' hat. Obviously, it's easier having just the 'M' for Mawsley - I appreciate that. I must point out that this isn't an authorised Mawsley product. I am contacting my lawyers to see if we think this kind of thing should be allowed to continue.

This is the real beef.

See?

Unlicenced Mawsley products.

Not happy. *sadfaceemojie

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 14.05.45.png

Ohhhh, so it's a hat. That makes more sense. So what's that underneath it? Because it says 'Mawsley, xx minutes ago...'

Meant to post on this thread last week but not enough time. We all know Vic likes to court a bit of vape drama, he has called out Vapouround for taking money for something that they have said was a non-paid feature. If I was them I would tell him to take it down or get legal on him, job done. Cancel the drama out ASAP.

Here's Dave Dorn's take on it - and I agree with him http://david-dorn-q4qk.squarespace.com/blog/2018/3/30/rethink-attitudes

I know there has been opposition on here when the Blu offer was put up - should we be accepting at all of Big Tobacco's products at all? My heart says a big fat no on it. I really don't understand HNB as much as I feel I should though. Strangely enough had an email from someone at PMI asking if there was any chance of advertising on here. I have asked him to send details over about emissions data for HNB and how it compares to the vaping that we love. I can see that it is going to be less harmful than smoking but can't see that it will be as less harmful (clumsy wording but you know what I mean!) as vaping. If that is the case then why on earth would we promote HNB as an alternative to vaping. And then you read Mr Dorn's article again and I am back in indecisive Dave territory. Advertising HND certianly feels repugnant. I will do what I can to learn more about it so I can argue the toss one way or the other with some level of clarity.

Meant to post on this thread last week but not enough time. We all know Vic likes to court a bit of vape drama, he has called out Vapouround for taking money for something that they have said was a non-paid feature. If I was them I would tell him to take it down or get legal on him, job done. Cancel the drama out ASAP.

Here's Dave Dorn's take on it - and I agree with him http://david-dorn-q4qk.squarespace.com/blog/2018/3/30/rethink-attitudes

I know there has been opposition on here when the Blu offer was put up - should we be accepting at all of Big Tobacco's products at all? My heart says a big fat no on it. I really don't understand HNB as much as I feel I should though. Strangely enough had an email from someone at PMI asking if there was any chance of advertising on here. I have asked him to send details over about emissions data for HNB and how it compares to the vaping that we love. I can see that it is going to be less harmful than smoking but can't see that it will be as less harmful (clumsy wording but you know what I mean!) as vaping. If that is the case then why on earth would we promote HNB as an alternative to vaping. And then you read Mr Dorn's article again and I am back in indecisive Dave territory. Advertising HND certianly feels repugnant. I will do what I can to learn more about it so I can argue the toss one way or the other with some level of clarity.

Exactly. [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom