What's new

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

I think the important point here is the distinction between smoking products and tobacco products.

The Iqos is a tobacco product, and could be stretched to a vaping product. It produces vapour which is then inhaled - much like vaping products, but eliminating the middlemen who extract the nicotine, mix it with flavourings and bottle it.

It's likely to be as "safe" as vaping, and it's a bit hypocritical of vapers to criticise an alternative to smoking because it doesn't fit their narrow viewpoint.

Perhaps he has shares in an eliquid producer.

He also sems to have missed the huge display Iqos had at the last Vaper Expo, which I think @junglist was critical of at the time.

the point as I see it though is that at the moment, with the law, we are hoping to get vaping out of tobacco product regulations, to try and say to the government "It's different, it shouldn't be included with tobacco products" .... but if we have vaping trade magazines promoting it and vape shops stocking it, then it could be pretty hard to make that distinction. I do think it has the potential to be harmful to the vaping industry, which is the reason that vapouround maybe shouldn't be doing what they are doing?

the point as I see it though is that at the moment, with the law, we are hoping to get vaping out of tobacco product regulations, to try and say to the government "It's different, it shouldn't be included with tobacco products" .... but if we have vaping trade magazines promoting it and vape shops stocking it, then it could be pretty hard to make that distinction. I do think it has the potential to be harmful to the vaping industry, which is the reason that vapouround maybe shouldn't be doing what they are doing?

Good point. Vapouround clearly has some connection with Expo, and as they exist to make money they're not going to let principles get in the way. I expect Iqos paid for the spread in the magazine.

But that does not mean we all should bear arms and go to war.....a simply reply to the editor of the mag stating concerns would/should have been the first course of reply.....naw....full radio rental on you tube...see reviewers they are getting on ma tits

Last edited:
But that does not mean we all should bear arms and go to war.....a simply reply to the editor of the mag stating concerns would/should have been the first course of reply.....naw....full radio rental on you tube...see reviewers the are getting on ma tits

yeah, I agree ... it's a shame really because I don't think it will help matters.

Makes a video about it to expose it to more people then it would of been if it had just stayed in the mag. Logic?!

Any time I see some type drama video it just looks like a desperate attempted to bring in more views and subscribers.

If this video or tape gets out to kids or someone who wants to come off fags ,Its going to be fantastic when the kids rock up to a vape parlour and start saying I want a fucking vape you cunt and don't tell me what to do . The profanity is fine but dont promote it with vape gear you never hear anti cig protesters calling everybody cunts and fucks . Take a few steps .look at the ground your walking on and then avoid the pebbles if you dont you walk into rocks

That is basically what Vic is saying in the second half of his latest video. It puts HC bill 59 in jeopardy.

That is basically what Vic is saying in the second half of his latest video. It puts HC bill 59 in jeopardy.

yeah, I'm just watching it right now in another window ..... I don't enjoy watching Vic really but I think he's right in this case, or at least he could be.

yeah, I'm just watching it right now in another window ..... I don't enjoy watching Vic really but I think he's right in this case, or at least he could be.

Aye...but it takes him 41 fkin mins....41 mins... of me and my pal have been hard done.... by a trade mag...fuck off...and get a real worry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom