What's new

mmmmmm....... what do you think?

Does a character like that have fans? This is what i struggle to understand about this stuff...

8 and a half thousand according to youtube ...... which isn't a massive amount compared to youtube vapers I watch.

But I think the problem is that a lot of them have signed up just to watch his films out of boredom, or for various other reasons. Maybe some are fans. But I’m wondering if he thinks of them as his fan base.

Last edited:
Never heard of the mag.....I have even forgotten its name already....getting fed up and bored with vape related drama...we are supposed to be adults ffs....I don't agree with every article printed in the daily mail...do I go on You Tube and rant...do I Fk...pair of fannies.

I hope he doesn’t go to far. He’s talking about war and all sorts. Those poor guys at vaparound or whatever might be getting grossly offended...

I hope he doesn’t go to far. He’s talking about war and all sorts. Those poor guys at vaparound or whatever might be getting grossly offended...
Not this thread too leave the offended back on the other thread [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Never heard of the mag.....I have even forgotten its name already....getting fed up and bored with vape related drama...we are supposed to be adults ffs....I don't agree with every article printed in the daily mail...do I go on You Tube and rant...do I Fk...pair of fannies.

The difference here though, is that it's a trade magazine, one that is supposed to be supporting vaping and vaping companies but is seen (by him anyway) to be selling out to Tobacco companies and promoting 'alternative' tobacco products that contain tobacco.

I do think he has the right to be asking questions but I don't agree with the way he's doing it.

Is vaparound named in tribute to runaround? Remember Mike Reid presented it? What a great programme.

The difference here though, is that it's a trade magazine, one that is supposed to be supporting vaping and vaping companies but is seen (by him anyway) to be selling out to Tobacco companies and promoting 'alternative' tobacco products that contain tobacco.

I do think he has the right to be asking questions but I don't agree with the way he's doing it.

Yeah...if he has some beef with a trade mag....that the majority of us won't ever see.... that's his beef, why try and involve us....were not involved in the trade thingy....pointless drama pish....in fact its no even registering 0.1 on the dramarama scale

I think the important point here is the distinction between smoking products and tobacco products.

The Iqos is a tobacco product, and could be stretched to a vaping product. It produces vapour which is then inhaled - much like vaping products, but eliminating the middlemen who extract the nicotine, mix it with flavourings and bottle it.

It's likely to be as "safe" as vaping, and it's a bit hypocritical of vapers to criticise an alternative to smoking because it doesn't fit their narrow viewpoint.

Perhaps he has shares in an eliquid producer.

He also sems to have missed the huge display Iqos had at the last Vaper Expo, which I think @junglist was critical of at the time.

Back
Top Bottom