What's new

Is this the END of vaping? Please read.

The FDA, A US gov department, have no jurisdiction outside the USA so unless I'm being naive or they have bought out every manufacturer of vape gear & e liquid how is this affecting us. We have TPD, with all it's flaws, & vaping is still continuing.

The FDA, A US gov department, have no jurisdiction outside the USA so unless I'm being naive or they have bought out every manufacturer of vape gear & e liquid how is this affecting us. We have TPD, with all it's flaws, & vaping is still continuing.
The way the OP has written i genuinely thought they was in the US and scared of new laws [emoji3] now i know there in the UK what the fuck he "genuinely worried" for? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

The way the OP has written i genuinely thought they was in the US and scared of new laws [emoji3] now i know there in the UK what the fuck he "genuinely worried" for? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

It might be that they’ll try and impose this, if we want a trade agreement with them, to be fair. They’re planning to try and impose everything else.

Trumps going to announce he has invaded us when he comes to meet the Queen :D:D:D:D

It might be that they’ll try and impose this, if we want a trade agreement with them, to be fair. They’re planning to try and impose everything else.
No they wont thats bollocks and will never happen [emoji23] the government and NHS won't turn there position around and say sorry we got it wrong the orange man is right vaping is banned [emoji23] [emoji23]

No they wont thats bollocks and will never happen [emoji23] the government and NHS won't turn there position around and say sorry we got it wrong the orange man is right vaping is banned [emoji23] [emoji23]

If they have their way they’ll be calling the shots as far as the nhs goes. They’re poised to get right in about it, seriously.

So don't buy American juice. A restriction on US vape gear isn't going to harm us & exactly how much vape trade goes the other way? Not enough to cripple the economy.

Back
Top Bottom