What's new

Innokin.... Sell outs!

The future is a different market, big companies will dominate.

Small companies need to be working on expansion plans in detail, strategising and investing, or prepare to find other careers.

Sad but true.

If only the industry would get their heads out of the sand and start fighting for their own survival. It is unbelievable the amount of apathy and escapism in the vaping industry.

Eliquid is already addictive if it contains nicotine as for them adding chemicals take your foil hat of there bud we have regulations now from the TRPR that would prevent them doing such a thing [emoji23]

I LIKE MY TIN FOIL HAT! Its pretty put glitter on mine! But seriously this is big tobacco they find means and ways around it if need be .... they always do.

I LIKE MY TIN FOIL HAT! Its pretty put glitter on mine! But seriously this is big tobacco they find means and ways around it if need be .... they always do.

they have already, 50mg nicotine salts ...... oh that wasn't the tobacco industry was it?

they have already, 50mg nicotine salts ...... oh that wasn't the tobacco industry was it?

That’s American’s not British industry, we leave them across the pond to do silly things like that! No one ever needs 50mg.

Hmm...
In my younger days of playing video games on the computer, you had your independent game developers who would make a smash hit of a game...
Then, came along a big publishing company called EA, and what they did (dont know if still do) was buy ‘into’ these booming independent developers, then once they had the foot in the door, EA would run the poor bastards into the ground, pushing tight deadlines, non exitent QC, projects getting shut down etc etc etc, eventually shutting the developer down.
EA did this to quite a few times to independent developers and is known for it....
Harmed the gaming industry, and removed competition.

Point being...BAT putting their foot into a big brand like innokin COULD possibly be a trojan horse..

I think when they developed that they actually were in partnership with the Japanese Tobacco, and subsequently broke off the relationship.

If only the industry would get their heads out of the sand and start fighting for their own survival. It is unbelievable the amount of apathy and escapism in the vaping industry.

I think that there are quite a few companies/manufacturers and vendors that are happy to ride the wave but have no intention of being in the water when it breaks on the shore.

Make a quick buck and get gone when things look like getting serious.

The VIP Alpha Tense kit is just a re-branded Vaporesso Tarot Nano, so it's not just Innokin. "Sell-outs" is a bit strong at this point, I agree.

I think that there are quite a few companies/manufacturers and vendors that are happy to ride the wave but have no intention of being in the water when it breaks on the shore.

That is exactly what is going on. Pump and dump.

This is why it make sense just to have the gear you like to use and don’t get caught up the marketing hysteria and end up buying enough slightly different versions of the same thing to fill a small bedroom. It just perpetuates it.

Back
Top Bottom