What's new

Hmm...All you Squonk lovers

TBH I have often wondered how Squonks have been allowed. As the bottle is a tank. The vaporiser won't function without it in the same way my RDTA won't function without the glass.

I watched a Documentary last night, on BBC iPlayer, about Smoking in UK through the years. Very interesting tbh.
What we thought (that Big Tobbacco tried for years to dismiss/rubbish health implications) turned out to be true.
Specifically astounding was a woman in Bristol, who worked as a harm reduction worker, in the '70's, began to successfully campaign for No Smoking sections in Restraunts and Cafes. The beginning of No Smoking in buildings. The single most effective harm reduction strategy in the past 50 years.
Bristol Health Authoritys reaction?? To threaten to sack her if she didn't stop campaigning as it was affecting Wills Tobacco (Bristol based) profits. Thankfully she didn't stop, but it does show how much Big Tobacco detest any attempt at Smoking Harm reduction strategies and I'm pretty sure they'll begin to put money into hassling local Vape shops via Trading Standards soon enough.
As far as I'm aware Big Tobacco still won't admit to most of the harm Tobacco causes, and still deny the link between Smoking and Lung Cancer.

Got my first notification that a mod I've pre ordered will no longer be supplied with a bottle, to comply with this ludicrous ruling. No drama for me, but how many will be put of buying because of this?

What's next, demanding mod makers only allow a gap large enough for a 2ml bottle?

What's next, demanding mod makers only allow a gap large enough for a 2ml bottle?

No, next is shortfills. They will be closely followed by DIY, which will be done by banning nicotine in additive form.

Got my first notification that a mod I've pre ordered will no longer be supplied with a bottle, to comply with this ludicrous ruling. No drama for me, but how many will be put of buying because of this?

What mod was that Mart just out of interest?

So the future is bright then? :(

I no longer buy from those who are anti shortfill, and selfishly, I'm self sufficient for a few years yet. Maybe by then the world will have gotten a lot wiser to all this short sightedness and corruption (or not).
No, next is shortfills. They will be closely followed by DIY, which will be done by banning nicotine in additive form.

Nicotine is already banned in additive form.

So's cocaine. And unlicenced firearms...etc.

'Meet you on the corner around 8? 50ml shorties still £4 yeah? You still got the chuppa chups flavour? Alright. See you later.'

I hope the UK government are watching because if their long term plan is to tax the shit out of us, which would be true to type, then banning everything and potentially creating a VERY succesful black market ain't neccesarily the way to go.

But I still think the MHRA are a law unto themselves regardless of who's umbrella they claim to be under.

Back
Top Bottom