What's new

Hmm...All you Squonk lovers

Sooo by this logic are they gonna next say that if you wanna drip you can only using a 2ml capacity bottle to drip?

No but they might claim that any dripper with a well larger than 2ml is non-compliant. Good job I source most of my stuff from China :P

Fuck ‘em. They’ve still gotta police it and they’re full of piss and wind. You can still get big tanks freely in the uk, you can still get 72 fairies and you’ll still be able to get squonkers.
The MHRA are a bunch of desk dwelling tossers that don’t deserve the time of day being given to them. This snowball is far, far too big for Penfold and friends to stop now.

It is ridiculous and as mawsley said could never be effectively enforced.
We lost an awful lot of drippers on that day yet I still see no way a drippers deck can be classed as a tank either.
It's just tying the hands of manufacturers and retailers.
Why, this far after the fact is this popping up. It stinks of a lobbyist tantrum.
At a time when the high street is dying and Amazon is king and where the suppliers on the Amazon shop are ever more international. They clearly know it's an impossible to police law that is just hobbling UK industry and retail.
In what world are the police who haven't even got the time to investigate burglaries here going to raid small shops for slightly larger vaping tanks.
Country is on its arse.

"any refill containers supplied with a squonker must comply with the associated regulations"

Dont have the bottle in the same packaging as the mod then it complies? xD

"any refill containers supplied with a squonker must comply with the associated regulations"

Thats the workaround for EU traders.

Exactly. Same principle as putting a 5 ml bung in a 7 ml tank.

We’re working on the assumption that these fuckers are intelligent when they’ve had two whole years to prove they’re actually re animated root vegetables with pens, clipboards, jam jar glasses and a laminated name tag.

And epically understaffed.

Pfft. [emoji2]

So who is actively going to enforce this? I can go to a B&M right now, about 8 miles from where I am sat, and buy non-compliant tanks and non-compliant imported juices. AFAIK all of this is supposed to be policed by Trading Standards at a local level. I have a friend that works for my local Trading Standards Dept. and he says they haven't got the time or resources to deal with this shit. According to him they are only really dealing with stuff where someone is being ripped off.

Who gives a monkey's arse what that emails says they will just sell it without the bottle or put a cheap 2ml bottle in that we will bin and replace with a proper SQ bottle so who hives a fu@k

Sadly inevitable I suppose.
China and small runs again then. Not good news for the likes of darwin and fyne mods.
Absolute nonsense. It's not a tank but a bottle and those bottles are under ten ml.
You honestly think that would be a problem to any of the mod makers in the EU, I think not if they sold it without the bottle it's not like I have to spend loads of money to get a bottle to fit is it.

Back
Top Bottom