POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Guardian

Discussion in 'In The News' started by StrawberryRipple, Jul 1, 2017.

1. StrawberryRipple

StrawberryRipple Veteran

2. NowVapes

NowVapes Member

Nice to see a balanced article in the press - hopefully it leads to more acceptance of vaping as a genuine aid to stop smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vandykevapes

vandykevapes Premium Vendor

Tobacco companies can keep investing e-cig but ill never stock anything they produce as it rubbish, I am also sure they add things to their e-liquid to try and make it more "addictive" and also out of principal for the fact they have done nothing but try and stop this industry! becasue they are fighting a loosing battle they try and make friends .... Naw too late f@$k off tobacco!

• Like Like x 7
  4. vapesmarter

vapesmarter Mod Maker

good read first time I've read a pro and cons all evidence article worth a tweet

nothing is 100% safe so be realistic vaping is 95% which is a close as you want to be but if it was only 60% it's better than smoking which is 100% not safe

but the article is rare as it won't sell newspapers pity

• Like Like x 3
  5. Kwisatz Haderach

Kwisatz Haderach Achiever

Nice read, thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tony g

tony g Postman

I'm quite impressed by that article. Seems pretty fair to me. For once, an article written from an impartial point-of-view by one of the big papers. Long may it continue . . .

Ta for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  7. BlackCoffee

BlackCoffee Postman

"At Vapour Evolution in Brighton, for example, on upmarket Duke Street, there is a tasting bar where punters try out new flavours and e-liquids. Vapers can buy trendy items of clothing like baseball caps and T-shirts, and upstairs theres a Cloud cafe.

“We do coffees, juices, smoothies – we try to offer a bit more of a sit-down experience,” said its manager, Andrew Kinghorn. “There’s music, coil building sessions (making your own heating elements) and competitions to see who can blow the biggest cloud."

Awesome- sounds like a cool place to go!