What's new

food & vape juice recalled at supermarkets

Leaflets are old-fashioned and anachronistic though aren't they? QR code? Digital Gel?? Hologram? Tsk, isn't it nearly twenty past eight?

Well we must assume it has to at least have VG Pg and some kind of flavouring, with a sprinkle of bath water??

It is hilarious to see some of the shit they pull stuff for.

The article claims that 3mg (as well as their 6, 12 and 18mg) is "acutely toxic" and there for needs a warning leaflet with information on what to do if it comes in contact with the skin.

Would you class 18mg nicotine in juice is a toxic level??

Only 0mg doesn't need a leaflet

And also no one knows what they contain.

Like I said I got some 88 vape juice with no leaflet and no peely label.

Edit: I didn't see where it said there were toxic levels of nicotine just no leaflet.

I'll stand corrected if they have toxic levels of nicotine

They class it toxic even at 0.001% of nicotine

Well we must assume it has to at least have VG Pg and some kind of flavouring, with a sprinkle of bath water??

It is hilarious to see some of the shit they pull stuff for.

The article claims that 3mg (as well as their 6, 12 and 18mg) is "acutely toxic" and there for needs a warning leaflet with information on what to do if it comes in contact with the skin.

Would you class 18mg nicotine in juice is a toxic level??

They class it toxic even at 0.001% of nicotine
It's just to stupid to comprehend sometimes, over the 4-5 years I've been vaping I've probably ingested litres of the stuff I'm still here, so there for it can't be that toxic especially when diluted in juice.

72mg neat in VG/Pg I would consider toxic and do handle carefully

Back
Top Bottom