What's new

Factory worker, 57, is first Briton to die from lung disease 'linked to vaping'

or fuck it - paint.....

04113225_02c

I thought oil was oil and water was water.

If only life were that simple.

But you’re not alone. Doctors and scientists are making these mistakes with basic GCSE chemistry at the moment with regards to vaping. Things they are obligated to know. How they don’t get struck off is beyond me.

If only life were that simple.

But you’re not alone. Doctors and scientists are making these mistakes with basic GCSE chemistry at the moment with regards to vaping. Things they are obligated to know. How they don’t get struck off is beyond me.

only if they then mis-gender some-thing

Really? What kind of ecig could you get at a pharmacy in 2010? :hmm:

The thing is (and don't shoot me for saying it)...

Vegetable Glycerin is a substance made from vegetable oil.

What if, when you stop smoking and start vaping you feel better because the oil is loosening the shite build up in the lungs over years of smoking, but then you start to deposit oily droplets there instead?

I've been vaping for 5 years now, and I have to say in the last 12 months when I started squonking and obviously inhaling more vapour that I got a cough and a wheeze.

I did have asthma as a child and the wheeze was very similar to that. I have since gone back to MTL at 50/50 at 6mg and the cough has gone, but there is still a shortness of breath.

I'm all for vaping, and I'm sure a lot of the stories are either fictional or because of the Vitamin E Acetate used to cut the THC in illicit eliquid. But, it does make you wonder...
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/health-studies/2019-09-30_vg-is-not-a-lipid.html

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/vaping-news/2019-09-30_witch-hunt.html

Vaping seems to be getting to be the new whipping boy.I'm reminded of when I smoked and every time i'd visit my Doctor,even if it was only a stubbed toe he'd say ''Do you smoke?...''.

Vaping seems to be getting to be the new whipping boy.I'm reminded of when I smoked and every time i'd visit my Doctor,even if it was only a stubbed toe he'd say ''Do you smoke?...''.
Are you sure he wasn’t just offering you a fag?

Back
Top Bottom