What's new

Dinner Ladies Range

Surely though, they don't 'control' the retail price? They would suggest what it is but the shop could sell it at whatever they wish....
Am I missing something here?

I think producers can make retailers sell at a maximum price as part of their arrangement. If you don’t sell it at this maximum price, we won’t supply you it.

Surely though, they don't 'control' the retail price? They would suggest what it is but the shop could sell it at whatever they wish....
Am I missing something here?
I would doubt very much they control the price. I think that may have been a bit of a story as I've seen shops sell them from £8.50-£17 for 30mls on a consistent bases. They do I'm sure have a rrp but ultimately sell them at a set price and the vendor is then in charge.
I've got some literally arriving for testing this week and have roped mrdj into reviewing the new flavours and ultimately they are happy to make and sell shortfills as this bypasses a lot of regulation for them (which is increasingly slow) they almost lost the summer hols range due to the wait for testing earlier this year. And they want to pass the saving on to the public. So again I'm sceptical.

Didn't think all that of their flavours, TBH. They're OK, but not mind blowing; i think the likes of Buddha Vapes produce better flavours and are a favourite UK-based juice producer of mine. Particularly the blackcurrant and the English Garden Party. Their Lemon Tart stands up well against Dinner Ladies version, IMHO.

I've seen shops sell them from £8.50-£17 for 30mls on a consistent bases.

Might i ask where? I've not seen them that cheap. As i've said, they're not my favourite, but at the right price they're certainly vapable.

I've seen shops sell them from £8.50-£17 for 30mls on a consistent bases.

Might i ask where? I've not seen them that cheap. As i've said, they're not my favourite, but at the right price they're certainly vapable.

They have them for a tenner at vape club right now.

they are normally one of the cheapest on most juices out there today. yes thy might get beaten when sales are on but vape potion has been my go to all year and not found any of the juice ive bought cheaper anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom