POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Deborah Asshat

Discussion in 'In The News' started by fir q, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Sam's Vape Reviews

Sam's Vape Reviews Achiever

@Peace i find it funny you came to comment on the thread with your user name are you employed by POTV as the official peacekeeper lol. I'm all good after a few puff on some nasty juice. I just can't stand shit stirrers.

2. Peace

Peace Postman

Too sweet for me so I do think nasty juice is well named. I picked the name after catching up on world news just before I joined. I was thinking peace and love but that sounds too hippy and mine aren't that big (hips)

3. chainsaw

chainsaw Initiate

fir q said = "
    Well said mate, we ( UK ) have become a "nanny state" with those in power telling us what is good or bad for us ! :whipping:

4. Sam's Vape Reviews

Sam's Vape Reviews Achiever

How many people in power have said vaping is good. 99.9% of the vapers have done it as we no longer want to smoke. I don't care what the government tell me I will make my own choices in life. Which i am sure 99.9% of the member of this forum will do also. We make are own choices and do as we want.

5. anthonyb

anthonyb Achiever

Whilst not wishing to fuel a fire or any thing of that nature. And as the thread seems to have turned into a " bash ASH thread" I feel I must throw this name into the fray for those that don't know.
    Mr. Clive Bates (former CEO ASH) Together with some "light reading" (if you have a few weeks to spare) at https://www.clivebates.com/