What's new

Daily Mail (again!)

Another piece of combined crap that doesn't mention that the methods used in their research are not real world, and not actually tested on good quality mods,tanks, and juices and not some of the pile of shit stuff you see in local corner shop or in my case I see it being sold in a mobile phone store "just opened" with no sign above the door

What we need is actually tests with the type of kit we use.

Personally I don't care what these types of reports say if I can feel the change in two days of giving up fags and vaping then it's a no brainer

Another article paid for by big tobacco and Big Pharma no doubt. newspapers should face fines for telling such lies. They would think twice about the backhanders from big tobbaco and Pharma.

Personally I can't be asked with this kind of drivel anymore.
Since I smoked 20-40 fags a day, for about 37 years of my life. The heart disease ball and any other ball they care to mention, are probably already rolling for me.
Damage limitation, is about the best I can hope for.
Anyway, the bacon, sausage and egg sarnies will more than likely get me first. (they are lethal with brown sauce)

This is one of the reasons I don't read papers like the daily mail anymore there full of shit

Personally I can't be asked with this kind of drivel anymore.
Since I smoked 20-40 fags a day, for about 37 years of my life. The heart disease ball and any other ball they care to mention, are probably already rolling for me.
Damage limitation, is about the best I can hope for.
Anyway, the bacon, sausage and egg sarnies will more than likely get me first. (they are lethal with brown sauce)

Yum bacon sarnie

It`s a click bait story,if you click the link in the op they get paid,you need to cut and paste the gist of the item, post the story with the link and caveats about it being click bait or we are supporting our own hate campaign.

Back
Top Bottom