What's new

California January 2021

BigCloud

Veteran
118473538_10160967017418018_966198023303926222_o.jpg

California becomes the 2nd state in the US to prohibit the sale of flavored tobacco products, including menthol cigarettes and vaping products. The law does not penalize people for possessing flavored tobacco products and tobacco retailers are responsible for not selling these products in their stores. The new law goes into effect January 1, 2021.

https://tobaccofreeca.com/health-equity/sb-793-saving-lives/

Nicorette will be fecked with their flavoured gum & nic mist
Im not sure if u r kidding or not but approved smoking cessation products are exempt from these laws.

One of my main gripes is that vapes (the most successful smoking cessation product, is not an approved smoking cessation product.

And u know what, if they want to make laws about vapes, im just glad they include tobacco products in those laws. I may not agree about the laws, but at least stop pandering to tobacco companies while its being done

Im not sure if u r kidding or not but approved smoking cessation products are exempt from these laws.

One of my main gripes is that vapes (the most successful smoking cessation product, is not an approved smoking cessation product.

And u know what, if they want to make laws about vapes, im just glad they include tobacco products in those laws. I may not agree about the laws, but at least stop pandering to tobacco companies while its being done
Tongue in cheek as it's a mockery.

Back
Top Bottom