What's new

BBC at it again

I never even heard of THC cartridges till I read that rolling stone link. Think I’ll be giving them a miss!

His idea that the U.S.A. should nuke hurricanes was quite good though.
Knowing that clusterfuck he'd drop the nuke on a light breeze in Nebraska while a Cat 5 hurricane pounded the shit out of Naples.

[emoji849]

The BBC are very much aligning themselves firmly with the shift back to the US view the government are well into completing.
You may remember a fairly reasonable tv scientists doing a show a year or so back, demonstrating vaping for a month and what if any health results occurred (nowt) with some genuine positive results shown on a group using vaping to quit smoking. It was fairly balanced with some not unreasonable questions on long term use but all in all pretty positive.
You'll find that tv show on YouTube now in completely 're edited sections with a heavy negative slant.
It comes to something when you have to trawl a dozen foreign newspaper's online to get anywhere close to the truth. We're almost American.

The BBC is now so far removed from a reliable news source it's stupid.

I'm only 58, a lot younger than most of you old farts, so I struggle to remember a time when the BBC was ever a reliable news source.

Back
Top Bottom