What's new

At it again! Tories plan to hit 2.9million with VAPE TAX

We should certainly be taxed for the sin of trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Perhaps we can get a variable rebate for topping ourselves at pre-agreed ages.

Of course, I wasn’t saying we should be taxed, simply observing a fact.

@3dj would just be in a full-time pissed stupor.
Usually yes. :D But not any more. Like at Vapefest this weekend. (And I usually get shitted at Vapefest) No alcohol will touch my lips.(Maybe a lager shandy) Bullshit I hear everyone say. But this year at vapefest, I'm on a mission and have to stay sober.

[QUOTE="3dj, post: 1845525, member: 9608"But this year at vapefest, I'm on a mission and have to stay sober.[/QUOTE]

Fuck

Off

[emoji23]
@3dj

You’ll be mullered by mid afternoon.

[QUOTE="3dj, post: 1845525, member: 9608"But this year at vapefest, I'm on a mission and have to stay sober.

Fuck

Off

[emoji23]
@3dj

You’ll be mullered by mid afternoon.[/QUOTE]
Lol. Honestly Chris, I'm driving down so sober is the word. Not sure when I am going to turn up though. Late Saturday or early Sunday.

Fuck

Off

[emoji23]
@3dj

You’ll be mullered by mid afternoon.
Lol. Honestly Chris, I'm driving down so sober is the word. Not sure when I am going to turn up though. Late Saturday or early Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you come see me. Haven’t touched you up in months! [emoji7]

Lol. Honestly Chris, I'm driving down so sober is the word. Not sure when I am going to turn up though. Late Saturday or early Sunday.

Make sure you come see me. Haven’t touched you up in months! [emoji7][/QUOTE]
Will do big man. Just don't touch my fucking hair. :D

I do hate it when the government say "we're going to tax X to fund Y". All taxes go to the treasury and then they decide who gets what later on. National Insurance was meant to be for the NHS but now its just another tax that goes in the pot and dished out to whoever.
In fact, all tax monies go to the banks to pay off the National Debt, and then the government borrows most of it back to spend.

it was only a matter of time before the bastards taxed us & im surprised it took em this long, but we already pay VAT on some sites anyway, this from my recent order with Nomnomz.
Screenshot (27).png

It's always been about the money.

The TPD was used to standardise everything, that then makes it easier for you tax it.

Back
Top Bottom