What's new

American crack down on Vaping- Big tobacco or just crazy?

The last thing anybody wants is little people running the show, as they do for the vape market.

The quicker this is quashed and power returned to the hands of those who are our betters, the better.

I for one welcome our new tobacco company overlords.

The last thing anybody wants is little people running the show, as they do for the vape market.

The quicker this is quashed and power returned to the hands of those who are our betters, the better.

Go go Baron Greenback! ;)

But you tell me who are our "betters"!
I would whole heartily welcome an independent body that fights for vapers rights, the right to quit cigarettes and the right to vape. More and more now, and you see it every day, false information pumped out in the national press and Fake News.
Fuck me, the amount of people I speak to spout on to me about Popcorn Lung, that shit was out in the press years ago

I would whole heartily welcome an independent body that fights for vapers rights, the right to quit cigarettes and the right to vape. More and more now, and you see it every day, false information pumped out in the national press and Fake News.
Fuck me, the amount of people I speak to spout on to me about Popcorn Lung, that shit was out in the press years ago

You missed an important point.
Mawsley was not being serious.
Being new to the forum there is no reason for you to pick this up but the clue is in the lols his post got, rather than folk jumping on him, as you did.
Lol.

Welcome to the planet.

Odd that you should end a question with an exclaimation mark, but I can. I can tell you who our betters are:

(And this is in order of importance, there will be a test so pay attention)

1. My wife, to be deferred to in all matters
2. All other women (*except Katie Hopkins, that nasty American piece of blond Nazi trash and Gloria Estefan)
3. Roland Rat
4. All dogs that can say woof instead of yap
5. The inventor of sushi, Mr Sushi Shushishi
6. The Milky Bar Kid
7. Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (Yes, I know, I was surprised by this one too)
8. Anybody who has driven at night and turned the car lights off for a laugh
9. Yo momma
10. Me

Then come the rest of you plebs in a huddled mass.

Point 4: woofing dogs are able to hold down responsible positions of authority within society...unlike most vapers.

This quod has been totally erated and demonstrandumed.

34673390_1394801947288113_2728098282218717184_n.jpg

See this guy?

I'm more serious than him. That's how fucking serious I am.

tumblr_m8awfexK3J1qzytg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom