What's new

All Over Facebook - Andrew Hall

No problem. Maybe your mod can display the voltage actually in the battery, some mods can but the standard voltage it shows is what the output is from the board so it varies according to how much power you're using. Presume the fully charged battery showed in an icon of percentage on the mod as fully charged.
A charger that shows voltage is useful to check that the batteries are charging to a full approx 4.2V.
A decent multimeter will also show voltage on a battery but a decent mm will likely cost you more than a new charger!
Just gauge the battery life as best you can and if the battery is getting old and had a lot of charge cycles after a year or two (varies) then get some fresh ones for peace of mind.

Thanks for the helpful information. I think I will upgrade to a new charger with the lcd screen. Ive had this nitecore for a long while now. Was close to getting it replaced once as the plug messed up, I then found out the wiring in the uk plug had been very shoddy and only 2 wires were connected (so I'm told, im not an electrical expert) , something to do with the earth wire I think it was. Anyhow it was repaired and been working fine since.

I also just tried a brand new samsung battery which I fully charged the other day. Removed the tank put the battery in and hit the fire button to refresh the voltage reading on mod. Its also showing 3.30v. I have turned the power of the wattage level up and down (without the tank on) and the voltage still remains the same regardless of what setting I go upto. The only time the voltage reading changes is when I put a tank on then it tends to show me the voltage reading depending on what wattage setting I have.

Back
Top Bottom