What's new

Would you vape on a bus?

Night bus on a Friday at chucking out time, you betya I would.
0630 on a Monday, not so much.

Depends. If I was using a pod system and it was a long bus ride I would.

If it was my squonks, I wouldn't.

Just common courtesy for others around you.
Absolutely agree. Unfortunately the lack of common sense makes policy needed... Surely 10 goons at full blast inside a bus, or 3inside a taxi are a considerable risk? Perhaps the traffic regulations needs to cover obstructing view rather than smoke or vape?

I've become more and more self conscious of vaping in sidewalks or queuing outside and similar situations. Don't know why. No one ever confronted me. But I have. .

Absolutely agree. Unfortunately the lack of common sense .

Sadly...

Common sense isn't so common.

Agree on the rest though, fogging out a vehicle to the point of it causing obstruction of view is dangerous.

I don't vape whilst driving unless I'm at traffic lights.

(Secret is, I installed wind deflectors on the front of my car for the reason of, I vape at traffic lights. I need the vapour to fuck off before I get upto the speed limit. I can't drive with the windows down when it's raining)

It's a method of transportation favoured by hundreds of thousands of British citizens.
It enables them to both travel and read the Daily Mail at the same time.:banghead:
Favoured is abit of a strong word. I don't think anybody wishes to use them. [emoji23]

Sadly...

Common sense isn't so common.
Nailed.

I think the Parliamentary report is aimed at policy makers so that they rethink. Rather than vaping on public transport itself it might change policy around vaping in bus stations, railway platforms, hospital grounds etc., where there are unreasonable restrictions in place.

I agree with others - its all about common sense which does not seem to exist in todays society - I have vaped on a bus - upstairs when empty and slightly sozzled but not to the fact that I clouded anyone out in the process. I also vape in the office but once again I dont cloud the place out and no one is worried - the person nearby me actually commented she likes the different smells everyday.

I mainly don't vape where I couldn't smoke and not in big crowds either. I don't blow masses of vapour so try to be discreet I think it is just common courtesy to not inflict my vaping on other's.

I blow big clouds. I'm a big lump with big lungs who vapes airy atties at high power.

But if I think I'm going to make myself look a tit and/or implicate vaping as a whole I either tone it down or don't do it at all. Taking that into account no, I wouldn't vape on a bus.

Back
Top Bottom