What's new

This horse shit just popped up on my FB feed

It must be true, It was in the Sun as well and we all know how Factually correct they are!!!:wanker:

Thanks Diche. This type of stuff needs to be published for the masses, I.e, newspapers rather than the scaremongering that seems so readily available to the uneducated and easily led. It's amazing how much people believe the first thing they read, and then have the nerve to preach it like they know all about it, not suprisingly these people are not-vapers or are anti-vaping for whatever reason.

General rule of thumb is if it quotes Stanton Glantz in the piece anywhere it is probably utter dung...

That was as far as I got with it. As soon as I saw the word Glantz, there was no point in continuing.

I quite like reading them, I may say Stanton Glantz is a shoddy scientist, but he does at least follow correct protocol and cite what he is basing his conclusions on, which the tabloid media does not. All those nice little clicky highlights linking me to the proper science so I can make up my own mind :D

Stanton Glantz is a prostitute for big tobacco and pharmaceuticals. Everything that comes out of his mouth about ecigs is total bullshit.

I clicked the link but the name Stanton Glantz came up and my Bullshit filter kicked in... everything just kind of went Black and fuzzy until I clicked "back".

Weird.

General rule of thumb is if it quotes Stanton Glantz in the piece anywhere it is probably utter dung...

No.

If it cites Glantz it IS a piece of lazy shit journalism, pumped straight off the wires as filler with some twat putting his name to it.

Started to read it then got to the part about inflammation linked to asthma etc.

I am asthmatic. When I was smoking I was using my inhaler nearly every day. Since I have been vaping I have NOT need my inhaler once.

What a load of b*ll*cks! It's articles like this that really annoy me ! [emoji34]

Back
Top Bottom