What's new

Fiscal deaths ahead: European Commision wants to tax E-Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the off chance that UKIP don't sweep into office, or if they do but then decide that they want to tax vaping anyway .... clear a space in your freezer, learn how to mix your own, buy some nic base in bulk and keep stocked up.

Endorsement costs money, billions in fact.

I'm sure once they work out an 80%+ tax/excise model suddenly vaping will stop being the anti-christ and miraculously become 95-99% better for you (in their eyes too).

Last edited:
I'm not exactly pro EU but drives me crazy how many anti EU MEP's have a seat.
A lot of these voted in as a protest vote, are these sceptics really going to have our best interests at heart?

Last edited:
Endorsement costs money, billions in fact.

I'm sure once they work out an 80%+ tax/excise model suddenly vaping will stop being the anti-christ and miraculously become 95-99% better for you (in their eyes too).

...But only for those yummy MHRA approved, ASH approved, eventually available on NHS prescription, Big Pharma produced devices eh? ;)

Hi fellow vapers all I can say is I'm glad the UK is getting out of the EU its got good and bad points the single market was and still is a fantastic idea but unfortunately to much other shite comes with it ah well we will just have to wait and see what happens all I definitely know is I feel so much better since kicking the coffin nails and taking up vaping......... Keep it cloudy people

Hi fellow vapers all I can say is I'm glad the UK is getting out of the EU its got good and bad points the single market was and still is a fantastic idea but unfortunately to much other shite comes with it ah well we will just have to wait and see what happens all I definitely know is I feel so much better since kicking the coffin nails and taking up vaping......... Keep it cloudy people

Aye I can’t wait until all we can buy is carrots potatoes onions and turnips and aubergines suddenly become luxury items.

the above link came out the day before i gave up smoking so is almost 3 years old so its totally obsolete news now and much has changed since 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom