What's new

Ex-smokers might be better off with high rather than low nicotine

Shame it's difficult to get high enough strength for some people, coupled with some shops desire to sell kit that possibly wont help get them off cigs straight away.

Shame it's difficult to get high enough strength for some people, coupled with some shops desire to sell kit that possibly wont help get them off cigs straight away.
Frustrating indeed.
It's almost as if the 20mg limit was plucked out of thin air.
NRT patches are a maximum of 21mg, go figure it out!

At least they pointed out several times, that whatever way you chose to vape it was much safer than the fags.
Would still not surprise me to see the Mail turn it into a shock horror story though.
I'm sure they will!
Once the government figure out how to extract the maximum amount of tax from vaping I'm sure we'll see the 20mg ceiling removed.
Tragic, but that's the way it will be.

Frustrating indeed.
It's almost as if the 20mg limit was plucked out of thin air.
NRT patches are a maximum of 21mg, go figure it out!
Actually, thinking about it.
21mg in a patch is a medical prescription. Anything above this would also require prescribing.
Suddenly, people quitting happily on 24/36mg juice showed that NRT patches are a load of bollocks with unpleasant side effects.
Problem was this wasn't being taxed, money was going to the wrong hands. Apart from showing the whole currently available nicotine cessation therapies were a load of bollocks, it also showed there was an effective, cheap, free, accessible alternative. This didn't go down well......

.... I could waffle on but I'm pooped so I'm off to bed.

Back
Top Bottom