What's new

E-Cigarette Study

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda1

Hi my name is Amanda Wetherall and I am a Psychology undergraduate at the University Centre at Blackburn College, researching whether E-Cigarette users feel the same stigma and anxiety as smokers.

I am looking for volunteer participants who are over the age of 18 years old and use a e-cigarette, and I am asking participants to complete a questionnaire which takes approximately 8 minutes to complete.

Your views and attitudes are very important and would support me in my studies.

The objective of the study is to develop interventions to reduce stigma and social anxiety in health behaviours.

If you would like to take part in the study, please click the link below.

I hope you enjoy the study and thankyou for your time.

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:
These questions seem a bit daft. “people don’t take me seriously vecause I use an e-cigarette”.

Is this purely about the perceptions of the e-cigarette user? Because I doubt there are many people who have actually had these kind of conversations.

Sorry, I had to ditch it on page two due to poorly worded questions. I think you need to put more thought into it.

Done however think you needed to ask more questions. Yes I suffer from Anxiety but I do not believe that it is linked to my vaping. I believe you should of asked that kind of a question rather than ask the 2 separately.

These questions seem a bit daft. “people don’t take me seriously vecause I use an e-cigarette”.

Is this purely about the perceptions of the e-cigarette user? Because I doubt there are many people who have actually had these kind of conversations.

Thank you for your feedback on my survey, your support is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom