What's new

Tubbyengineers Health thread...

I do the same I cant remember the last time in the last 3 months i picked up a cake or bar of chocolate

Cinnamon danish swirl has been my special vaping friend :D

I'd only end up bashing em out with a drip tip while I'm driving anyway...:whiteflag:

I have Tourette syndrome and when I first started vaping, maybe because it was something new or a novelty, but I developed a biting tic on my drip tips! Thankfully that tic has gone away...now I've mentioned it, it'll probably come back again. Was getting a bit worried about damaging my teeth though. I've had some pretty bad biting, grinding, clenching and teeth gnashing tics over the years. Probably why my teeth are so weak actually.
I know people with TS who have lost teeth from biting and clashing their teeth together so hard.
I think that's also what worries me about metal drip tips. Biting down hard on them hurts more than biting on plastic tips.

I do the same I cant remember the last time in the last 3 months i picked up a cake or bar of chocolate

Cinnamon danish swirl has been my special vaping friend :D

Oooh,now that sounds great! I love the cinnamon swirls that Tesco sell.

Readings for 04-10-13

Before:
Peak Flow: 440. 410, 400
Pulse: 87
Sats:96%

After Vaping TW's Raspberry Menthol using a Protank2 on an SVD at 10w

Peak flow: 430, 410, 410
Pulse: 88
Sats 97%

Apologies for the late posting, this was caused by a sudden onset of stupidity compounded by a senior moment and some serious shinyitis. Basically I wrote down the readings then instead of writing this I decided to play with my shiny stuff and have spent half the weekend messing with Kanthal, wick and my Yada and Kayfun + Semovar setup, testing juices and generally filling the room with so much fog that I've needed radar to get around...

In all of this I've neglected to mention that although it's sniffles and coughs season so far I'm getting away lightly and have had nothing more than slightly bunged up or a once an hour cough, feeling good about myself my shiny stuff and having a toot on Kings custard, quite liked Fury's kiss - might need a bit more time though and generally realising my tastebuds might still exist but that they really really hate certain flavourings which just taste like the well used seat of a campsite chemical khazi...

Readings for 11-10-09

Before:

Peak Flow: 440,420,440
Pulse: 108
Sats: 96%

After Vaping TW Raspberry Menthol using Kayfun 3.1 & SM3.

Peak Flow: 450,420,450
Pulse: 92
Sats: 97%

Well another small milestone passed, 2 months in, now I can blow 450 which is 100 L/Min more than when I was a smoker. The small but significant weight loss has now mounted up to half a stone so just six and a half more to go if I can be bothered (I'm not actually trying to lose weight but will take the bonus). I've got to say all in all the switch hasn't quite done what I wanted. I wanted to save money, I've ended up stopping smoking and spending a shedload on shiny's. However I also think I've reached my current Shiny Nirvana in the SM3 & Kayfun 3.1 combo, Planned spends for next Payday are a bigger dripper, an extra tank or two, a roll of .25 Kanthal and juices so really just rounding out the collection...:grin2:

Before:

Peak Flow: 440,420,440
Pulse: 108
Sats: 96%

After Vaping TW Raspberry Menthol using Kayfun 3.1 & SM3.

Peak Flow: 450,420,450
Pulse: 92

Well another small milestone passed, 2 months in, now I can blow 450 which is 100 L/Min more than when I was a smoker. The small but significant weight loss has now mounted up to half a stone so just six and a half more to go if I can be bothered (I'm not actually trying to lose weight but will take the bonus). I've got to say all in all the switch hasn't quite done what I wanted. I wanted to save money, I've ended up stopping smoking and spending a shedload on shiny's. However I also think I've reached my current Shiny Nirvana in the SM3 & Kayfun 3.1 combo, Planned spends for next Payday are a bigger dripper, an extra tank or two, a roll of .25 Kanthal and juices so really just rounding out the collection...:grin2:

Now that's getting into 'significant improvement' territory. As peak flow readings can be so variable,' a one off ' reading here and there doesn't mean all that much, so I wasn't too sure with your first few posts. But as you have demonstrated a definite upward trend it's getting to be really quite impressive!
Keep em coming and congratulations :D

As a relativel noob I found this very interesting, thanks for sharing....but could we see a reading after vaping that roast chicken/inner tube juice....lol

As a relativel noob I found this very interesting, thanks for sharing....but could we see a reading after vaping that roast chicken/inner tube juice....lol

I was too busy trying to get rid of the taste!...
Even now just touching the little tube gets the smell on my hands for two or three hours...View attachment 13586

Readings for 18-10-09

Before:

Peak Flow: 430,440,420
Pulse: 77

After Vaping TW Raspberry Menthol Using a Semovar & Kayfun 3.1

Peak Flow: 440,420,420
Pulse: 89
Sats:96%

Well apologies again for another late posting. Quite apart from a whole host of computer problems caused by a corrupt update file, I've been Flu Jabbed!. I dont know if any of you have had the flu jab this season but everyone I know who's had it has felt awful afterwards. All I know is that all my get up and go has got up and gone. In the past few days If I haven't been working or fighting the computer I've been asleep, Thankfully I snore because It's been the kind of sleep where people hold mirrors to your face, or prod you to see if you're still alive, and where waking up is harder than swimming through treacle. I still feel as if I've done double shifts but at least I'm awake... For now...:sleepy:

I've had a letter from my GP to go for a flu jab but I've never had one before. This is the first time I have been offered it and when I phoned to ask why nobody seemed to know...

Back
Top Bottom