Dennis

Postman
Have you guys seen this?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401108265581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401108265581.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 106
Have you guys seen this?

In another thread, I agreed at first, for reasons I've now come to question, that it's OK to stop people vaping in confined public spaces (such as on public transport). The way they've worded this poster pretty much sums up everything that's wrong with the idea, and I don't think it'll be long before the masses start nodding along with this.

"Oh yes smoking is smoking no matter which way you cut it and yes it should be dealt with 'in the same way', EVERYWHERE".

And I think the word "threatened" was selected very carefully.

Well May the 19th was a sad, sad day :(

"Existing signs are adequate to cover this" ??????? they clearly do want to pretend that smoking and vaping are the same thing and they can just apply the smoking ban to vaping without having to look at the reasons smoking was banned in the first place and consider if those reasons actually apply to vaping.

I wonder who is "you", presuming that this sign is directed at passengers?
Edit: At bus drivers apparently...

My regular bus driver wont be happy, he used to have a nice MVP and his juice smelled lush!

I have tried vaping on the Tube and busses since that day and so far no one has said anything. I will claim ignorance, until they have vaping specific signs up. I am not smoking.

Back
Top Bottom