What's new

Tesco H&W article, Read & Comment...

While it’s fair to say that e-cigarettes may be healthier than conventional cigarettes and could be used as an aid to quitting smoking, they are still not as healthy as giving up smoking altogether. If you use e-cigarettes, be aware of the risks so you can make the best choices for your health.

This is similar to the advice I recently received from the nurse at my annual medical review.

When receiving advice I would now like the following:

Forget the smoking.
I don't smoke.
Smoking has ceased to have anything to do with my recreational activities.
I enjoy vaping.
What is your advice without mentioning smoking?

I thought I knew it from somewhere, it seemed to be on the music channels 24 hours a day a few years back.

It's our car trip music - my kids know all the lyrics.

There no first hand smoke, so where's the risk from second hand smoke?

anyway, they haven't including my response. Apparently fucking cockmonkeys wasn't constructive either

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.
We don't even care....

LMAO!! and? LMAO several more times!
I just read the article, and guess what?
De Ja Fekking Vu !! blah blah blah! And there was me thinking that the vaping world was the only world full of sheep! :D :D
Glad that we are not alone, and refreshing seeing even Tesco don't think themselves to far up their own arses to take advice from their tobacco sales reps.
Obviously, at the moment, there's more profit for Tesco from tobacco sales than their e-cig sales (this, of course, is subject to change)

Oh well, Jennifer doesn't want to respond to or print my useful message.

Life goes on.

Maybe she'll engage in proper research next time.

Oh well, Jennifer doesn't want to respond to or print my useful message.

Life goes on.

Maybe she'll engage in proper research next time.

There's a whole bunch of us on there now. I assume you are Dave Cross?

Back
Top Bottom