What's new

NEW TPD proposals MUST READ! Leaked Dec 10th 2013

Bunch of C@NTS!!!!
So we can freely buy any tobacco and set it on fire and inhale over 4000 chemicals and 50% who do WILL die, but that is legal.
Words fail me, only 1 word i can think of, and that is Genocide!!

"2. Manufacturers and importers of electronic cigarettes shall notify the products with the competent authorities of the Member States in which the product is intended to be placed on the market."

- a-and in Member States like this one, where there is nothing even remotely resembling "competent authorities"...?

"electronic cigarettes with refillable cartridges or tanks are not placed on the market"!

This is the bit that troubles me the most!

i got a whiff of this a day or so ago, and just shook my head. They really want to win this, at all costs, and no amount of actual factual argument/debate is sinking in. I dont do conspiracies, most of them are just scaremongering, but in this case there is a distinct whiff of money floating around.
no refillable/tank systems, specifically mentioned, and wording changed (so it must be an important point)....WHY? MONEY

i got a whiff of this a day or so ago, and just shook my head. They really want to win this, at all costs, and no amount of actual factual argument/debate is sinking in. I dont do conspiracies, most of them are just scaremongering, but in this case there is a distinct whiff of money floating around.
no refillable/tank systems, specifically mentioned, and wording changed (so it must be an important point)....WHY? MONEY

It is a sad world when we let politicians decide how we treat our bodies in the privacy of our own homes.

Whats human rights when you cant even choose a safer alternative.

so they are basically forcing vaper's back to tobacco, or use sealed cartomisers which are pretty useless, they're just trying to tie the whole vaping world up in knots and this stinks to high heaven of big pharma like Vern said its all about the money they want us to smoke they absolutely want us to smoke. I agree KulrMeStoopid where are our human rights? we should be able to choose for ourselves the method in which we invibe nicotine.

so they are basically forcing vaper's back to tobacco, or use sealed cartomisers which are pretty useless, they're just trying to tie the whole vaping world up in knots and this stinks to high heaven of big pharma like @Vern said its all about the money they want us to smoke they absolutely want us to smoke. I agree @KulrMeStoopid where are our human rights? we should be able to choose for ourselves the method in which we invibe nicotine.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

Back
Top Bottom