What's new

Big Pharma Whistle-Blower - not Vape specific but worth a watch!

Digicig

Postman
A Big Pharma exec for 15 years comes clean about Big Pharma's real goal - not cures but management of conditions and getting folk hooked on their tablets!
Worth a watch before it gets taken down!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw that after you posted on FB Scott. Nothing we didn't already know but good to hear from an insider.

Aye - thought i'd spread it around - can't see YT keeping this up for too long - BP won't necessarily be happy. Waiting for the 'damning evidence' from BP 'proving' that she has an axe to grind LoL :D

Gwen Olson's Website

Still undergoing a reduction program to get off medication. It's frightening how forgetting a pill effects me.

Still undergoing a reduction program to get off medication. It's frightening how forgetting a pill effects me.
I had similar issues a few years ago... Citalopram or similar perchance?

From the BBC website:
The group investigated more than 353,000 patient records from 639 separate clinical trials to assess the impact of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

They looked at high-dose prescriptions levels, rather than over-the-counter pain relief, of 150mg diclofenac or 2,400mg ibuprofen each day.

They showed that for every 1,000 people taking the drugs there would be three additional heart attacks, four more cases of heart failure and one death as well cases of stomach bleeding - every year as a result of taking the drugs.

So the number of heart attacks would increase from eight per 1,000 people per year normally, to 11 per 1,000 people per year with the drugs.

"Three per thousand per year sounds like it is quite a low risk, but the judgement has to be made by patients," said lead researcher Prof Colin Baigent.

These Risks would be acceptable to Big Pharma - as they have a special fund to take care of any court actions that may happen - out of the HUGE profits that they make at the patients expense FFS! :banghead:

Yep. Paroxetine took forever. Nearly a year to come off. Don't ever try going cold turkey with this one. Very bad. I tried a couple of times

Are my posts that depressing? ;)

Yep. Coming off Quetiapine now, having quit Trazodone. Which just leaves Duloxetine.

You Really didn't know that the general population is basically domesticated live stock kept in whatever state of health or condition that allows those in powerful positions to 'harvest' money either by taxation or need for overpriced medications ?

There is no money to be made from cures it's a one time deal !!!

Bearing in mind this was uploaded in 2010 and I suspect recorded earlier, I do not think there is a risk of it being taken down soon.

Back
Top Bottom