What's new

and so it begins

I think labeling and product awareness over the last five years has come soooo far, As a fat diabetic, I can instantly see what is in a product and choose to buy or not too buy. Why o Why do we have to be "policed" over everything we do these days

Maybe because if they reinforce perceived detrimental aspects of our lives, they can then attempt to morally justify taxation of them?

Alcohol, tobacco, fossil fuels, 'spare' bedrooms in LA housing to name a few.. how long before 'they' can manipulate the public to find a sugar tax morally acceptable?

As with a lot of things in life, I sense that money is a motivator here.

I think labeling and product awareness over the last five years has come soooo far, As a fat diabetic, I can instantly see what is in a product and choose to buy or not too buy. Why o Why do we have to be "policed" over everything we do these days

To keep you too busy to wonder where the money is going.

Read up on Aspartame. It puts into focus the attack on vaping, when you see what is allowed with impunity.

I've been a long-term user of the sweeteners in my tea/coffee as I quit adding sugar when my teeth would throb in pain just thinking about sugar products. I've now had many of those teeth stolen by the dentists,so switching to the sweeteners didn't really help,my waistline has still expanded a lot so the only advantage has been I don't have to buy new jeans that fall off my fat butt everytime I move. :rofl:

I saw this on the TV this morning, sure it won't be too long and your chocolate bar will have pictures of rotten teeth and overweight people on. As if we don't know what too much sugar can cause.

Back
Top Bottom