What's new

Ammendments to the TPD....Updated

There is a bit of a problem though:

"We" understand what's needed to make Ejuice work, "we" could add flavours (however supplied) but joe public will only be able to buy unflavored (tobacco??) juice and wont realise he can add whatever flavour he wants.............therefore Ecig take-up dies.

Or am I talking bollocks?

Haven't read the whole thread yet(still catching up after a week of no net!) but I could forsee vendors selling unflavored nic juices, with a second bottle of premixed flavours, two seperate items, both conform to the law in this situation, and the buyer just has to combine said bottles.

Ie, I sell 10ml of swedish fish, I send out 9ml of unflavoured juice, and 1ml of swedish fish flavouring. Buyer then adds the flavour to the base and boom, they now have 10mls of my swedish fish.

Obviously the numbers used there are not accurate, would all depend on the % of flavours used how much base would be involved.

Haven't read the whole thread yet(still catching up after a week of no net!) but I could forsee vendors selling unflavored nic juices, with a second bottle of premixed flavours, two seperate items, both conform to the law in this situation, and the buyer just has to combine said bottles.

Ie, I sell 10ml of swedish fish, I send out 9ml of unflavoured juice, and 1ml of swedish fish flavouring. Buyer then adds the flavour to the base and boom, they now have 10mls of my swedish fish.

Obviously the numbers used there are not accurate, would all depend on the % of flavours used how much base would be involved.

We are happy to attempt any Flavour you want but is there any demand for swedish fish flavour?

Back
Top Bottom