What's new

A couple of questions regarding the proposed..........

whipitup

Achiever
........EU restrictions on the Nic strength in E-Juices.

1. If the proposals go through, will Nic base still be allowed through customs..........I'm guessing it's used for things other than E-juice?

2. How long have E-cigs been available, I ask as one of the issues are concerns over their long term use?

They were invented in 1963 and in 2000 Hon Lik got them main stream. They have been available outside of Asia since about 2005-2006 ish.

If the ban does go through, Nic base probably will not be allowed through customs unless you get a poisons license ( i bet they will change that to make sure it doesnt go through )

What the EU is forgetting is that there ARE regulations already in place. The only thing needed is health and safety on e-liquid to ensure product quality and an age limitation..

OK...........where do I buy some Nic base from (just in case) and I do fancy trying to make my own juices.

OK...........where do I buy some Nic base from (just in case) and I do fancy trying to make my own juices.

You can get some on the Marketplace :D I can also provide you with other places if you want to take your chances with Customs coming from China.

You can get some on the Marketplace :D I can also provide you with other places if you want to take your chances with Customs coming from China.

Thanks, although why (currently) would there be an issue getting Nic base through customs?

Thanks, although why (currently) would there be an issue getting Nic base through customs?

Not an issue, just depends on whether or not you get hit with customs fees or if it gets here at all :P The place I know uses DHL and so far no ones reported any issues aside from random customs fees.

Not an issue, just depends on whether or not you get hit with customs fees or if it gets here at all :P The place I know uses DHL and so far no ones reported any issues aside from random customs fees.

I got mine via Fedex in 7 days from shipping and the customs declaration said 'vegetable glycerine'. I've heard of people getting hit with customs charges but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom