What's new

Zenith tank.

Tone77

Postman
Anyone had a problem with the bottom ring of the tank becoming loose?Hard to describe but when screwing the tank onto the mod it keeps going round and round.Its definitely the piece between the ring that keeps the coil in and the tank glass.

Anyone had a problem with the bottom ring of the tank becoming loose?Hard to describe but when screwing the tank onto the mod it keeps going round and round.Its definitely the piece between the ring that keeps the coil in and the tank glass.
No never..I have about 25 zenith tanks of all models.
There is a very slight movement when tank is fitted to mod and you remove it again before it starts to unscrew from mod but it’s tiny.
Maybe you have misfitted the holding ring or the threads are now gone due to over tightening maybe?

the bit that the holding ring screws into needs to be seated correctly aligned...there are 2 wee slots..... is it in the slots?

the bit that the holding ring screws into needs to be seated correctly aligned...there are 2 wee slots..... is it in the slots?
That’s the one..never thought of that..mind you only had it bits once out of curiosity..but I think you have hit the nail,on the head..

Had a fiddle and I think it must be now as there seems to be no problem with it.lol.thanks.

Think it might have had it as I keep getting a burnt hit now and again and the coil is only a couple of days old .New aspire nautilus GT tank ordered just in case .

Back
Top Bottom