What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

That Smoant Campbell monstrosity with the foot-long atty, should've called it "Subway" horrible looking thing [emoji849][emoji849]

The Vandy Vape Maze mesh "RDA" thingy, I see it everywhere for a fiver so must be shit. You can't even drip onto the thing

Wismec/ suck my mod Theorem rta, rubbish vape that never wicked properly, those notch coils. The glass inc. spare broke within an hour, credit to TW, they replaced the whole thing with the fixed version. Still couldn't vape on the thing though, might dig it out and have another go.

View attachment 228162

I spent many an hour trying to fill the bastard, the juice just used to pool in the top and waiting for it to slowly work its way down into the tank would test the patience of a saint. It would give pretty good flavour and wick well - if you threw those silly notch coils and used 3.5 or 4mm i.d. fused claptons. But I had the same problem with breaking the glass, it was like playing Russian Roulette every time you had to rebuild/rewick only the odds that you would shatter the glass were much worse.

That Smoant Campbell monstrosity with the foot-long atty, should've called it "Subway" horrible looking thing [emoji849][emoji849]

Half a mind to buy one at the price :D

campbel.JPG

https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/product/smoant-campbel-kit/

Back
Top Bottom