What's new

Why do some influencers who used to be in the e-cigs industry no longer do it?

In my opinion, a genuine reviewer should ALWAYS be unbiased. If a reviewer states that a product does something that it doesnt do then it will not do them any good in the long term.

Also a reviewer can only speak about what he/she has in front of them.

can a reviewer be unbiased if he is being paid by somebody to do the review?

Definately.

If a reviewer is simply writing what he/she thinks the provider of the product want to hear, or is being promoted to write what he/she is being told to write, then they in my opinion are not reviewing the product.

Of course there are always going to be people that are simply doing it for financial gain.

I've been asked in the past to write a review from just the publicity detail. I've also been told to focus on some major points. In ALL instances like this I refuse to review their product and would still refuse if they offered me some financial gain.

I know you are not asking me...but hey ho:)......that would depend, everyone prob has a number, if @ZT wants to pay me £1000 a week to review his wares then they would all be exceptionally out fkin standing.
If he wants to pay me £50 a week, some will be shite:D

I know you are not asking me...but hey ho:)......that would depend, everyone prob has a number, if @ZT wants to pay me £1000 a week to review his wares then they would all be exceptionally out fkin standing.
Well we certainly know your break point now.

Last edited:
I know rip lost a load of his following back when he had the sponsorship scandal iirc

Don't think sponsored is the word I'm looking for but people thought he was being paid for reviews

i mind yer daughter did a review of loop n scoop. i’m wondering now if ye’s paid for they ice cream sunadaes n the taxi up the road :)

I wouldnt pay anyone to review jack :)

Its rare we give out for reviews in fact - ill send some to the guys on here - and occasionally a couple of others - but hugely ignore anyone that come at me with “hey! Im a reviewer with 6.5hundred viewers - send me some free shit”

sod off - buy it, your review will be more honest.

That bloke from Rate My Takeaway seems to be doing ok.

do you think he’s getting paid for his reviews?

upload_2022-6-20_23-38-16.png

Back
Top Bottom