What's new

Who here has a pg sensitivity?

MegaMysterion

Postman
If so what's you pg/vg blend? Mine is 40/60 PG/VGbut I find I get no throat hit
I use to vaped 50/50 but now when I try it, it makes me cough up a lung also because I vape 40/60 I find my self chin vaping about 10-15 mil aday at 18mg, I belive I'm more addicted to nicotine now :(.

One more thing off topic how does the airflow compare on the kfl plus v2 with dual airflow to the aerotank mega?

Thanks in advance

Too much pg brings me out in a rash and really dries my skin out.
I make my own juice and don't add any pg (apart from what is in the flavour concentrates). I use VG based nic and add approx 15% distilled water to my final mix.

I itch like a bitch if the pg is to high. I vape 80/20 all the time get mine from 8BitVape still suffer a little bit

Sent from my D6503 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

+1 for the dry skin, and also erm an itchy nether region (sorry tmi but others may wonder what's going on). I grin and bear it when I'm buying juices, but now mix my own at 80 ish% vg (depends on how much flavour n nic is going in)

Me definitely didn't really know what it was until I started mixing even at 50% get sores in my nose (nice). Below 50 happy days but at present seem to be landing on 30% would go 20% but want juice that vapes well in both tanks and drippers.

Kind of screws it a bit now for trying out some juices I really would like to recently tried some 50/50 back comes the irritation so unfortunately it wasn't a first thought coincidence as only discovered this very recently.

I tried a 60pg 40vg e liquid made me feel ill , could be flavours. I had no problems ever with 80pg 20vg e liquids and fruit flavours so i assume it is the vg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a 60pg 40vg e liquid made me feel ill , could be flavours. I had no problems ever with 80pg 20vg e liquids and fruit flavours so i assume it is the vg

60/40 destroys me all I taste id pg and it even irritates my tounge, I'm a sensitive guy allot of thing do like dust nd pet hair

60/40 destroys me all I taste id pg and it even irritates my tounge, I'm a sensitive guy allot of thing do like dust nd pet hair

I use 80pg 20vg menthol sensation 18ml dropping to 12 next bottles been vaping about 9 - 10 weeks so starting to drop nicotine before i get used to it too much , i get throat hits with the fruit flavours first few draws then goes but with menthol just taste mint not really any throat hit. I get on with pg fine but im not really sensitive to stuff usually , was shocked when the higher vg made me ill to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom