What's new

Which Vendor

LordOdin

Veteran
As things seem to be getting more expensive in the UK i am thinking of doing my shopping in the Chinese market. I know i'm not a big fan of waiting but needs must. My question is simply which is the better of the vendors Pricewise and Speed of delivery, I know things will take an age to come but which vendor would you guys pick, last thing please don't say Fasttech after the nightmare stories i have read about them on here. I already have a site for my Wotofo cotton which @Mutley1 kindly give me. So it's buying pretty much everything else.

for me i use Everzon, Vapesourcing & Sourcemore.

Had no issues.

I did have some issues with Cigabuy which im still having issues sorting, they are being very unhelpful right now

for me i use Everzon, Vapesourcing & Sourcemore.

Had no issues.

I did have some issues with Cigabuy which im still having issues sorting, they are being very unhelpful right now
I was looking at Sourcemore's site, the other day. What's their delivery time like to the UK, Dee?

Have had some good success with 3fvape shipping recently, using special UK airmail or what ever it's called.

I’ve used Vapesourcing and Everzon recently, all arrived within 2 weeks. Quickest was 8 days. Also used fast tech, but still waiting for the delivery 3 weeks later. I’m in no rush for it though so was happy to purchase knowing the delivery times with them.

The only one I’ve used since the ‘rona hit is Vaporl, delivery took less than 2 weeks, delivery was 4px if I remember correctly

As things seem to be getting more expensive in the UK i am thinking of doing my shopping in the Chinese market. I know i'm not a big fan of waiting but needs must. My question is simply which is the better of the vendors Pricewise and Speed of delivery, I know things will take an age to come but which vendor would you guys pick, last thing please don't say Fasttech after the nightmare stories i have read about them on here. I already have a site for my Wotofo cotton which @Mutley1 kindly give me. So it's buying pretty much everything else.

as well as the site i told you last night i also use cigabuy orders are quite quick around 14ish days :)

Back
Top Bottom