What's new

Which Coils Do You Like Best

3F8E7E71-7EE5-4509-90C1-35E41AF6443E.jpeg
399A804C-1A1A-4514-8D6A-0300E5EA9169.jpeg
I’ve just been building for a couple of weeks now, so I’m still learning. But a good guy to watch building is N Devine 83 on YouTube, his starting off videos. Starting with Vol 1 he goes through all the basics you need to know. Another great tutorial is Sherlockohms on YouTube as well And here’s a pic of some of my set up and some tools I’ve collected over the years. And my first pair of Fused Clapton’s. Don’t laugh

A cordless drill will help, and some good ball baring swivels (croc swivels) are good, but don't but cheep because you end up getting good ones because of the twist cheep ones cause. some paper clips, hair clips, toggle draw string things, man actually type into youtube coil Clapton coil making will be easier else I will be here all night,
but here to help

I have used the Daedalus for quite some time now and have to say i don't think there is an easier way to make your own Coils. Also @mattc1 there is a way to get accurate spacings on any Coil. The Daedalus has to be the best money i have spent on any vaping gear. It just works.

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
1D7C7773-EE16-4514-87F1-8908520EBAD5.jpeg
Not a problem bud, when you start getting into the numbers of 38 and over they are really for using to wrap staple coils. Others will probably say they use it on duel claptons, but there is not need unless you start going into MTL Claptons and again I think there is no point with claptons and MTL :)
@mattc1 Have a look what I’ve managed to do through the night
Fused Clapton 2x24g SS for the cores and 40g SS for the Clapton. Just watched N Devine 83 for a good bit, and Bobs you’re uncle Lol HaHaHa. If you are thinking The same way as me1D7C7773-EE16-4514-87F1-8908520EBAD5.jpeg5 wraps, coming in at 0.10ohms

Last edited:
Now start learning to spacing your clapton wire, and then you can move on into a new world :)
If that's what you want of course

I use the beadalon method for claptons and spaced claptons. Perfect every time.

:2thumbsup:
Now start learning to spacing your clapton wire, and then you can move on into a new world :)
If that's what you want of course
Could always start with the Half Staggered Fused Clapton. And just take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom