What's new

Where are all the 21700 mods?

I was browsing mods the other day and saw numerous single battery ones that could take 21700's in them. Some looked quite nice. The Asmodus does I reckon. Cant recall all the others and im not going to spend hours going back over it all to find them. Some are listed as 18650 but can also take 21700's in the fine print so that may be why they often slip under the radar when people look for them. People often just skim read in their hurry for quick everything and miss most of the details.
I quite like this one.
View attachment 209180
Amighty is an amazing mod. I have one that i have been using for sometime. Amazing firing speed. The screen is so sensetive. It fell once only and thr screen is fcked up. The paint is coming off after sometime no matter what. Besides these it is good.

Amighty is an amazing mod. I have one that i have been using for sometime. Amazing firing speed. The screen is so sensetive. It fell once only and thr screen is fcked up. The paint is coming off after sometime no matter what. Besides these it is good.
Shame about the screen and paint as I think its a nice looking mod. I have an Innokin Oceanus 20700 that does a great job so I'm covered for my needs single battery wise with that, but if a good single 20700 or 21700 came out IP67 rated I'd get one I reckon for sure, unless its ugly or ridiculous looking. I have an Aegis solo I was given and its a fantastic little thing but limited ohm/watt wise.

Lovely mod nice and small but for some reason i never use mine it went back in its box after a couple of weeks
as i always seem to pick the mini up to use.

I've always got two or three on the go

JPEG image-EDA35917D7F2-1.jpeg

Shame about the screen and paint as I think its a nice looking mod. I have an Innokin Oceanus 20700 that does a great job so I'm covered for my needs single battery wise with that, but if a good single 20700 or 21700 came out IP67 rated I'd get one I reckon for sure, unless its ugly or ridiculous looking. I have an Aegis solo I was given and its a fantastic little thing but limited ohm/watt wise.
I heard very positive feedback from a close friend about aegis solo. Think i am gonna give it a try too.

The Jackaroo doesn't tick the boxes for you?
Hi mate. Im not a fan of how it looks to be honest. Those panels and that vandy vape thing going into them. It just looks odd to me, they serve no purpose. Unless they are some type of side protection but even if they are I dont like the look. Reminds me of that car that came out a year or two ago with those big stuck on panels down its side.

Hi mate. Im not a fan of how it looks to be honest. Those panels and that vandy vape thing going into them. It just looks odd to me, they serve no purpose. Unless they are some type of side protection but even if they are I dont like the look. Reminds me of that car that came out a year or two ago with those big stuck on panels down its side.

I guess i'm rather fortunate in that regard then, the panels are rather insignificant for me(only gonna see them when it's not in my hand), personaly i prefer it over my charon mini which is arguably fancier looking with a much nicer and prettier big screen on it. Not sure what the panels are made out of, but they at least much like the rest of the mod, don't feel like grease magnets, which is my biggest gripe with the charon, no matter how clean the mod and my hands it seems to pick up something and it constantly feels like the mod is lubed up.

If you see one in a shop display, ask to have a look, you might feel a bit different once you hold it (or just confirm your dislikes, lol). I follow you on the vandy vape thing going into the panels though, why they couldn't just leave them out and have the sides run flush is pretty baffling, but i guess maybe it was an excuse to slap their name on without having blatant wording across the mod somewhere more obnoxious.

this ugly thing ?

01_11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom