What's new

Whats everybody's favorite custard liquid?

Roots custard is nice
What wattage do you guys vape the 1837 at? I've got a bottle but really disliked it when I tried it

I've been tending to vape it at 45w in an SE1 with the 0.5 ohm coil and it's very nice. Sometimes use tc.
Seems to be better at lower watts. Tried it in a dripper at 60ish and I thought it wasn't particularly pleasant, but in the tank it is a different beast altogether

I know its devastating I was hoping it might appear again. When I run out I will be on the look out for something else or a concentrate version currently the only concentrate im using is flavour apprentice vanilla custard

Are you coming to vapefest? You might have some joy if it's ready as we launch a new range and are hoping to take 1837 in it under its imaginative name of Creamy Custard.

im vaping the last of my 1837 and got about 15ml left. i check back every week just in case its added again but so far no joy.
lets see if @PlumeBlu can advise.

Unfortunately for now in the Boom's range it's not coming back with nicotine but maybe at a later date.

Sad that it looks like 1837 is gone for good. Did try to ask the plumeblu guy but didn't hear anything back :(

Im really sorry and didn't mean to come across as rude, I've not been on potv for weeks and didn't get a notification of any message.

I've been a bit busy trying to get the new Big Zero range ready so we can bring some of the popular discontinued flavours back pre-made - albeit nic free and shot compatible.

Im only aware of this thread thanks to Stu at @Cotswold Vapour who knows about the new range and said I should let you all know.

All I will say is that we have a few flavours from Colonel Boom's, Fallstreak and BLND rolled into this line coming to Vapefest and more of our discontinued flavours or BLND concentrates will be added too.

Roots custard is nice
What wattage do you guys vape the 1837 at? I've got a bottle but really disliked it when I tried it
Custards in general don't lend themselves to higher power/heat. The more creamy the more likely you are to want to keep the temperatures down and allow the notes to come through.

If I push custards too high I get either a hazelnut banknote I don't like, for most of the Boom's range you can push quite high wattage but I'd say 1837 is best around 3.9 to 4.2v and my usual development build would be 0.5 - 0.7 ohms and between 25 to 30w which gives a warmish but balanced amount of power. That said I can push 1837 a fair bit higher but you do lose some of the finer notes and layers.

What wattage /resistance and device have you tried it in? Did you put it in a tank or dripper too?

thanks for the update @PlumeBlu keep me posted so i can update your link on the juice vendors thread.
i really want to try and make it to vapefest but its going to have to be a last minute booking for me as i never know if my body will stand up to the 160 mile drive depending on the weather.

Just as a side question I've been through about 200 ml of Dragons rise campfire custard but the last 100 ml is meh.
I've noticed on there website they now have campfire custard reloaded.
Has anyone tried it as the description is the same?
@MrDJ
Nope not tried the V2 reloaded.
I've had 2000ml now and only one 150ml bottle was so harsh I couldn't vape it so went down sink. Strange that the other two bottles from the supposed same batch were fine. Not sure if I want to try the V2 yet but only got about 110ml left so might not have a choice soon.
resurect old thread.

so has anyone tried the campfire V2 yet.
finally managed to buy a bottle of each but will need a month steep.
great to see the labels are so different, or not. just V2 written on in pen.
look and smell the same so will be interesting to see how different or not they taste.

Image959338755.jpg

resurect old thread.

so has anyone tried the campfire V2 yet.
finally managed to buy a bottle of each but will need a month steep.
great to see the labels are so different, or not. just V2 written on in pen.
look and smell the same so will be interesting to see how different or not they taste.

View attachment 139916

Got 2 bottles of the standard custard as I wasn't brave enough to try the v2 lol. Mine are clear the same as yours hopefully they will darken up over the next couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom